EMX | Creative Production DirectorApply Now
EssenceMediacomX, part of GroupM, is a global data and measurement-driven media agency whose mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. Our office sits within the legacy Essence building on Oxford Street. We still have all our wonderful essentials looking after our amazing clients! Our clients include many exciting brands such as Google, ITV, Airbnb, BT/EE, NBCUniversal and L’Oréal to name a few.
Visit www.essencemediacom.com for more information!
Creative Futures is a key offering within EssencemediacomX and is is focused on delivering creative innovation to our clients. The team is responsible for the ideation, negotiation, management and delivery of a range of bespoke solutions from dynamic creative, media partnerships, influencer campaigns and on-site build and management. Creative Futures represents a rapidly growing function within the Essencemediacom product offering and every member is integral to helping us achieve our goal to be a best in class, one stop shop for our clients’ bespoke creative and content solutions.
About the role
Reporting directly to the VP, Production and partnering with the Experience Client Services team, the Creative Project Director is responsible for managing and coordinating the projects (and Producers where applicable) across their respective client pods ensuring the efficient and successful delivery of all projects according to client requirements and the high standards of the Agency.
The Creative Project Director will have exceptional project, personnel management, client management and leadership skills and has a proven track record in project execution and managing a programme of projects from commencement through to successful delivery.
- Will work with heads of departments to ensure a smooth process for estimating and booking resource
- Project delivery on key projects within their Client pod.
- Client pod delivery governance
- Evangelize work to the wider agency
- Work with Experience Client Services to manage pipeline of work and forecasting
- Identify any resources issues that may occur with VP, Production
- Put together financial cases and sharing them with VP, Production to recruit freelancers when necessary
- Manage more junior producers within your client team if applicable
- Spot potential areas for account growth and work with Client Services to take them to our clients
- Implement and adapt process within their client pod where necessary
- Review scopes within their client pods if prepared by more junior members of the team
- Manage profitability across your client pod
- Offer direction and insight in delivery. Ensuring work is always on brief and delivers against clients’ needs.
- Feel comfortable and confident to suggest new ways of working not previously considered
- Able to conduct senior level negotiations with approved suppliers
- A point of escalation for more junior members of the team
- Work closely with Client Services and media teams to not only deliver projects but be the experts in the delivery of campaigns
- Risk assessments produced by the Producer for each project and ensuring that appropriate mitigation measures are put in place
- Have a strong business acumen when it comes to Production and be able to talk on behalf of relevant areas of production for the Client
What you can expect from EssenceMediacomX
EssenceMediacomX’s mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. We do this by employing the world’s very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today’s digital marketing landscape. It’s important that we hire people whose values reflect those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. As an EssenceMediacomX employee, we promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging. We believe these factors create a workplace where you can be yourself and do amazing work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.