EssenceMediacom | Integrated Media ManagerApply Now
Our global client is looking for an Integrated Media Manager to work within their in-house media tam. The candidate will be responsible for overseeing online and offline media campaigns, working closely with media and creative agencies to deliver efficient and effective campaigns. They will also be key in managing media agency relationships and processes ensuring consistently high-quality outputs and approaches. The successful candidate will have a strong background in managing integrated media campaigns (online and offline) and have a good understanding of the general media landscape in Australia.
What will make you stand out
· Work closely with Product Marketing Managers (PMMs) to understand overarching marketing business objectives and strategy, and ensure these are translated into media campaigns
· Act as day-to-day POC for end-to-end media campaign activity
· Partner closely with our media agencies to ensure their work is flawless, helping them go beyond quick executions to long term, forward thinking solutions
· Agency partnership leadership including workflow management and process optimisations
· Manage projects focussed on media innovation and developing new standards for how we strategise, plan, and optimise paid media
· Lead data-driven analysis and insights to improve campaign effectiveness and value to the business, helping uncover new media opportunities, audience insights, and fuel smarter strategic decisions
More about you
· 7+ years working experience within a marketing/media agency environment.
· Solid track record of planning/managing advertising campaigns for larger, complex clients across online and offline
· Expert project management and written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent agency partnership management skills, ensuring process adherence and performance delivery.
· Strong proficiency with presentation software (i.e. Google Slides/PowerPoint) for producing presentations and Google Sheets/Excel for handling large data
· Good understanding of the Australian marketing landscape (consumer trends, media channels and key media outlets, partnerships and ecosystems)
· High-level knowledge of channel/campaign measurement
· Enthusiastic and self-motivated, with the ability to manage multiple workstreams at once
· Ability to proactively drive projects forward, collaborating effectively with a range of stakeholders
· Ability to ask critical questions to identify gaps and inconsistencies in data
· Meticulous attention to detail, with an overall passion for continual improvement
· Credible and articulate, with excellent interpersonal skills
· Ability to work through ambiguity and not be shy about reaching out for help
Apply now and send your CV via the link!
GroupM makes advertising work better for people.
GroupM Services comprise world-leading addressable specialists who provide media activation services and proprietary solutions that limit risks and guarantee outcomes.
Underpinned by our digital media philosophy – everything that can be addressable, should be, as long as it translates into value for our clients – GroupM Services offer addressable solutions across Search, Social, Programmatic, Ad Ops, and eCommerce.
As the largest media investment company in the world, we are agency partners to 1 out of 2 Top 100 global brands, representing more than $50 billion in media spend globally.