EssenceMediaCom | Media ExecutiveApply Now
3 best things about the job:
- Working in the fastest-growing agency in Hong Kong with a team who are passionate
- Working across a diverse client portfolio
- Work with young and energetic team
In this role, your goals will be:
In three months:
- Become familiar with all relevant media and systems, and the team processes
- Provided superior administrative support to the team
- Obtain the basic knowledge and relevant skills of media planning and buying
- Support daily routines with working partners (mentor, planning team, media vendors and creative agency)
In six months:
- Able to build knowledge of media landscape
- Started to build an understanding of the 2021 Framework and how it is applied to the team’s processes and output
- Built an understanding of clients product portfolio
- Grown to work closely with working partners mentioned above on media campaign (campaign executions and daily routines)
In 12 months:
- Started to develop a strong media POV and develop media recommendations
- Built trusted relationships with media partners and clients
- Started to develop trusted and influential relationships with media owner
What your day job looks like at MediaCom:
- Support supervisor and manager on key functions include but not limited to Media Planning, Buying and Trafficking
- Participate in monitoring and evaluation on the effectiveness of different media channels
- Manage and use various research, advertising, tracking and trafficking tools given on various post-campaign reports
- Identify appropriate media strategy and tactic, with the guidance from supervisor and manager
What you’ll bring:
- Able to manage multi-task and have a good interpersonal skills
- Good at numbers and have attention to details
- Able to work independently but also a good team player
- Passionate to pursue career in media/digital industry
- Degree in any discipline, major in Marketing information management, business, mathematics would have an advantage.
- Related working experience is preferred but fresh graduates are welcome
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
We believe in People First, Better Results.
MediaCom unleashes brands’ growth by helping them See the Bigger Picture. This means that we apply our unique ‘Systems Thinking’ philosophy and technology to all marketing levers: media, message and data. As a result, we design communication strategies that deliver short term results and help brands build for the future.
As part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, and GroupM, WPP’s consolidated media investment management arm, we have access to the richest data, most robust benchmarks and most advanced capabilities in the market. This helps us provide comprehensive solutions to all marketing challenges.
Our success is underpinned by our long-standing ‘People First, Better Results’ belief. We know that by investing in our people’s whole-person wellbeing, careers and capabilities, we will help grow our clients’ businesses.
In 2020 this approach led MediaCom to be crowned Global Media Network of the Year by Eurobest and Festival of Media Global, in addition to being the most awarded agency at the WARC Media Awards.
MediaCom is one of the world’s leading media communications specialists, with billings of US$17.6 billion (Source: COMvergence, 2020), employing 8,000 people in 125 offices across 100 countries. Its global client roster includes adidas, Coca-Cola (TCCC), Dell, Groupe PSA, Hasbro, Mars, NBC Universal, P&G, Richemont, Shell, Sony, Uber and Walgreens Boots Alliance.
To find out more about MediaCom visit us here: www.mediacom.com