Essence | Senior Media Activation ExecutiveApply Now
Essence | Senior Media Activation Executive
Essence, part of GroupM, is a global data and measurement-driven media agency whose mission is to make brands more valuable to the world. Clients include Google, Flipkart, NBCUniversal, L'Oréal and the Financial Times. The agency is more than 2,000 people strong, manages $4.5B in annualized media spend, and deploys campaigns in 121 markets via 22 offices in APAC, EMEA and the Americas.
Visit essenceglobal.com for more information and follow us on Twitter at @essenceglobal.
About the role
The Media Activation team is responsible for providing thoughtful and exciting recommendations for Search, Social, Display, and Video, owning supplier relationships, and then executing those recommendations expertly. The Media Activation team leverages their mastery of each channel to make sure its recommendations are consistently excellent and innovative, and that in-channel performance and data integrity is maximized.
Some of the things we'd like you to do:
- Audience research in syndicated and 1st party data sources
- Managing campaign launches across all relevant channels
- Responsible for In-flight campaign optimisation and hygiene to improve performance
- Responsible for producing campaign reports, including daily pacing, data inputting and providing insightful commentary and recommendations for clients
- Ensuring platform accounts align to all channel best practices, and also contributing to the ongoing evolution of best practice for your primary channel
- Providing assistance for new starters
- Interact effectively within your client team, and with the client & suppliers for your account (and taking some level of client comms ownership within your account)
- Assist with internal data maintenance, issue identification and solution development that your team conducts
- Contribute to the testing plans of your clients, suggest new ideas for testing and own this for your channel, including planning, executing & evaluating tests with methodical accuracy
- Responsible for liaising with the Ad Ops team to ensure Data Integrity reports are accurate
- Flag pacing risks to Media Activation teams
A bit about yourself:
- At least 18 months + biddable experience (Search/GDN/DSP/Facebook)
- Google AdWords Certification OR Doubleclick Certification OR Facebook blueprint certification desirable
- Strong analytical skills and a natural affinity for numbers is key; You must be able to analyze raw data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations as needed
- High attention to detail with an understanding of optimization levers across biddable platforms
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Great analysis skills (including quantitative analysis) and proven critical thinking capability
- Adaptable and able to flex with changes in prioritisation to meet new or changed goals
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is desirable
What you can expect from Essence:
Essence’s mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. We do this by employing the world’s very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today’s digital marketing landscape. It’s important that we hire people whose values reflect those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. As an Essence employee, we promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging. We believe these factors create a workplace where you can be yourself and do amazing work.