EssenceMediacom | Senior Media Activation Executive (Search)Apply Now
Senior Executive - Media Activation
Overview of job
GroupM is the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We are currently looking for an Media Activation Manager - Digital to join us.
About the role
The Media Activation team is responsible for providing thoughtful and interesting recommendations for Google Ads and Social Media platforms Meta, X, Linkedin, Snapchat, owning supplier relationships, and then executing those recommendations expertly. The Media Activation team leverages their mastery of each channel to make sure its recommendations are consistently excellent and innovative, and that in-channel performance and data integrity is maximized.
The Senior Executive is responsible for owning the day-to-day execution of all elements of paid media activity, employing solid platform knowledge & supplier relationships to deliver flawless testing, optimization, and analysis.
Some things we’d like you to do:
● Supporting/owning delivery of media plans, wrap ups and milestones outputs utilizing established best practices
● Responsible for end-to-end campaign setups, in-flight campaign optimisation and hygiene to improve performance
● Responsible for producing campaign reports, including daily pacing and crafting actionable recommendations for clients
● Work with team to ensure platform accounts align to all channel best practices, and contributing to the ongoing evolution of best practice for your primary channel
● Interact effectively within your client team, and with the client & suppliers for your account
● Assist with internal data maintenance, issue identification and solution development that your team conducts
● Support building of testing plans of your clients, suggest new ideas and own this for your channel, including planning, executing & evaluating tests with methodical accuracy
What you will need:
- 2 years’ experience in the similar role
- Acute inquisitiveness and understanding of an entrepreneur’s mindset.
- Excellent communication/presentation/client management skills.
- Must have business acumen to understand allocation of resources and right proposition selling to clients. Revenue responsibility.
- Client and Agency balance preferred.
More about EssenceMediacom:
We are a global communications agency leading with breakthrough thinking, building explosive growth for brands, and helping our clients see the bigger picture. Our daring global network of 10,000 influencers help our clients breach traditional boundaries in media, uncover novel ideas, and unleash exponential growth. EssenceMediacom challenges conventional thinking to build, propel, and supercharge our clients’ businesses at scale and lead our industry in critical areas such as diversity, equity, inclusion, and sustainability.
EssenceMediacom understands that our people are tasked with big goals: building breakthrough growth for brands and leading with breakthrough thinking in our industry. Our people are at the heart of this work because their ideas will enable us to decode the intersections of people, content, and technology to bring our aspirations to life. Our success is down to our eclectic, diverse, and talented people. EssenceMediacom is a place for us to grow our careers and expand our horizons. EssenceMediacom is committed to building an agency culture that supports our people, puts diversity at the forefront of our operations, and creates opportunity for all. This collective culture will be our “new power” where ideas are freely exchanged, and collaboration is actively encouraged in a place where you can innovate in our hyperconnected world.