EssenceMediacom | Digital ExecutiveApply Now
Hello. We are EssenceMediacom. GroupM’s newest and largest agency, committed to delivering marketing breakthroughs for brands. We have disrupted the old models across media, creative, innovation and analytics to find new opportunities for advertisers and deliver truly integrated media solutions. Born out of two pioneering agencies, EssenceMediacom fuses Essence’s performance, data, analytics, and creative technology DNA with MediaCom’s scaled multichannel audience planning and strategic media expertise.
About the role
As Digital Executive, you are responsible for ensuring you and your team are delivering effective KPI hitting campaigns and ensuring best in class consistent implementation, optimisation and reporting. The channel focus will span across paid digital display, paid digital video, paid social, programmatic, audio and other emerging media. Whilst this is a digitally focused role, it is important to understand how these channels interplay with offline channels to create holistic campaigns.
In this role you will be developing a combination of strategic, creative and analytical skills. The role requires that you have an acute attention to detail and you are excited to work with market leading technologies. Most importantly, you will be passionate about and driven to deepen your knowledge of all things digital media.
What will make you succeed
- Contribute to daily or weekly team meetings to get across key priorities, manage up any workload issues or concerns.
- Participate in a brainstorm with a media owner or brief an external partner to kick start a unique response to brief.
- Keep the Digital Manager updated on any people, client or commercial challenges.
- Be the crucial member of the team to deliver digital media planning and buying.
- Work with Digital Manager to review media partner proposals.
- Demonstrate your ongoing use & knowledge of all relevant digital planning tools with proven excellence.
- Deliver insightful campaign performance reports and client friendly presentations across your campaigns with a clear POV on performance.
- Analyse ongoing results to identify campaign trends and key insights, and provide thoughtful recommendations to ensure we meet and exceed client goals.
- Work closely with client team to develop integrated strategies.
- Develop and deliver client reporting built on best in class insights that add value to clients.
- Demonstrate your ability to consistently deliver against briefed objectives.
- Ensure invoicing invoicing and financial management is completed as per the relevant finance process.
- Attend to any invoice queries ensure they are resolved or managed delivering an ongoing best in class approach to finance management.
- Reconcile a completed campaign to ensure all value has been delivered and client KPIs met.
More about you
- Demonstrates an ability to self-motivate and inspire other members to do the same.
- Can build solid relationships with internal team members, media owners, tech vendors, data providers.
- Has a solid understanding of industry tools and knows how to take data and apply it to your plans.
- Can train junior staff on how to use relevant tools.
- Keeps up with the latest industry news, trends and developments and uses this to form a POV.
- Takes part in building connected systems that deliver against business solutions.
- Demonstrates consistent excellent attention to detail.
- Understands the importance of the finance process.
- Takes accountability for your output as well as assisting the juniors in the team.
- Loves to actively share POV on market and industry internally and with clients.
- Understand the importance of the finance process and can ensure it is implemented.
- Good, proven presentation skills, with the ability to provide rationale behind media recommendations.
- Organised and structured, with the ability to manage workflow deliverables and can spot any potential bumps in the road.
Apply now and send your CV via link!