EssenceMediacom | Client ExecutiveApply Now
Hello. We are EssenceMediacom. GroupM’s newest and largest agency, committed to delivering marketing breakthroughs for brands. We have disrupted the old models across media, creative, innovation and analytics to find new opportunities for advertisers and deliver truly integrated media solutions. Born out of two pioneering agencies, EssenceMediacom fuses Essence’s performance, data, analytics, and creative technology DNA with MediaCom’s scaled multichannel audience planning and strategic media expertise.
About your role
The Client Executive is responsible for supporting on the delivery of world class work and successful outcomes for clients. They look after the day to day management and sometimes account leadership, of smaller projects including client relations, financial and resource management.They will support the wider Client Service team in maintaining resources, budgets and timelines without compromising quality or the creative product. They will also act as a point of contact for their clients, and is dedicated to providing excellent client service and consultation.
The Client Executive will show a willingness to learn and develop - and strive to deliver work that makes a difference and is recognised internally and externally. With the support of the wider team, they will quickly develop a keen ability for managing multi-discipline projects across search, social, data, creative, content and media, and begin to demonstrate the ability to use key tenets of project management: project definition, scope management, risk management, hand-off management, team management.
What will make you succeed
- Client service, includes some client leadership and strategic direction
- Creative Project Management
- Manage internal and client WIP documents & chair internal and client WIPs
- Research for client proposals or reports
- Work across the creation of presentations, and assist in creation of scope of works and budget documents
- Ensure Q&A across all output from the team to deliver work of the highest quality
- Effectively manage projects and deliverables for all direct clients, and help support your team on larger client portfolios
- Embody a culture of continuous improvement, embracing diversity and inclusion
- Understanding of clients’ business and their business objectives
- Ensure the quality of client relationships and engagement
- Celebrate successes with internal team and client
More about you
- A self starter who is willing to learn new things
- A positive attitude and able to remain composed in high pressure environment
- A passion for the industry, with exceptional project management and attention to detail
- Be engaged with the ever evolving digital and creative landscape
- Deliver world-class service
- A creative flair who is able to collaborate with partners across the agency and wider group
Apply now and send your CV via the link!