EssenceMediacom | General Manager - Client ServicesApply Now
Reporting of the role
This role reports to North Head of EssenceMediacom
3 best things about the job:
- Scope to work in a horizontally integrated structure.
- In addition to traditional media, exposure to new age media, mobile, data and digital mandate, OOH etc.
- Scope to work on various target segments.
Measures of success –
In three months, you would have:
- Gain client-confidence with sheer display of category, media and SOP understanding
- Bond with internal team with an ability to integrate across functions within and outside Mediacom and GroupM.
In six months, you would have:
- Involve in strategic planning.
- Create a 360 planning approach for new campaign
- Ability to draw insights through data mining and articulate strategy
- Ability to converse with internal and external audience across paid-owned and earned media
- Eye for details and accuracy in all submissions
In 12 months, you would have:
- Converse on measurement metrics across touchpoint based on campaign objectives
- Win awards in both internal and external forums like FOM, Cannes, Smarties, RAMAI, etc.
Responsibilities of the role:
- To Manage all aspects of a client’s media campaigns across brands and across media
- To supervise and design media plans using appropriate media tools
- To create culture of innovation and have all contribute to creative media solutions
- To proactively provide inputs/ directions to client and be responsive for client needs
- To initiate and drive quality analysis and cross-category case studies
- Facilitate development of team members through on –the-job coaching and initiate developmental training
- To ensure smooth team functioning and timely resolution of team conflicts
What you will need:
- Minimum 15+ years’ experience in the similar role
- Acute inquisitiveness and understanding of an entrepreneur’s mindset
- Excellent communication/presentation/client management skills
- Must have business acumen to understand allocation of resources and right proposition selling to clients. Revenue responsibility
- Ability to understand 360* mediums – Offline & Online and their role in shaping clients’ businesses. Understating of media buying/ planning/ brand investments/ tools used.
- Client and Agency balance preferred
- Maturity and stature of the candidate is necessary as he/she will manage an existing team and clients
- Client and people management and servicing is key