EssenceMediacom | Technical Business AnalystApply Now
- Enjoy delivering results that satisfy the stakeholder by leveraging our team’s capabilities
- Be part of a close knit team, using the power of data and technology to provide timely, actionable business insights to our clients
- Learn and develop yourself in technologies and platforms in the field of data and analytics
In 3 to 6 months months they should have:
- Take full ownership of delivery for designated clients/projects
- Clearly understand the capability and limitations of the team and tools used
- Understand the value mapping of our projects and start to understand the commercial implications
What your day job looks like at EssenceMediacom:
- Building effective relationships with the team and with stakeholders
- Learning about stakeholder’s business imperatives to understand how our solutions deliver value
- Learning about media data and the media landscape
- Learning about Data Engineering and the value of facilitating the building of robust data pipelines
- Working with a distributed team in APAC and sometimes globally
What you'll bring:
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field would be well regarded
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in business analysis or a related field
- Relevant BA certfication eg Six Sigma, Lean etc
- Strong work ethic, with ability to manage multiple projects, people, and time zones to meet deadlines and deliver results
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Advanced technical skills in Tableau, PowerBI, SQL, Python
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- Advanced competency Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
More about EssenceMediacom
We are a global communications agency leading with breakthrough thinking, building explosive growth for brands, and helping our clients see the bigger picture. Our daring global network of 10,000 influencers help our clients breach traditional boundaries in media, uncover novel ideas, and unleash exponential growth. EssenceMediacom challenges conventional thinking to build, propel, and supercharge our clients’ businesses at scale and lead our industry in critical areas such as diversity, equity, inclusion, and sustainability.
EssenceMediacom understands that our people are tasked with big goals: building breakthrough growth for brands and leading with breakthrough thinking in our industry. Our people are at the heart of this work because their ideas will enable us to decode the intersections of people, content, and technology to bring our aspirations to life. Our success is down to our eclectic, diverse, and talented people. EssenceMediacom is a place for us to grow our careers and expand our horizons. EssenceMediacom is committed to building an agency culture that supports our people, puts diversity at the forefront of our operations, and creates opportunity for all. This collective culture will be our “new power” where ideas are freely exchanged, and collaboration is actively encouraged in a place where you can innovate in our hyperconnected world.
About the Philippines
In recent years, the Philippines has emerged as one of the fastest growing economies in Southeast Asia. Al-Jazeera noted the market demonstrating “an unprecedented period of macro-economic buoyancy and political stability”, spurring both domestic and international business growth. It is also one of the largest and fastest growing digital markets in Southeast Asia, with growth expecting to increase exponentially in the next few years.
With a population of 109.5 million, 59.2% of these currently have access to the internet. By 2022, the Philippines' internet population is forecasted to be 73%. Coupled with the Philippines’ vibrant economic growth and the expansion of its digital footprint, GroupM Philippines is well-positioned as an exciting and innovative organization for media players and talent to be.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
A Data & Technology Technical Business Analyst is the link between end users and other Data & Technology project members, in assessing and balancing projects with Planning teams, providing expertise and solutions involving data flow, transforms and visualization.