EssenceMediacom | Associate DirectorApply Now
- Strong reputation in industry for social media expertise (own social media followers, being a panelist at industry events, published works, awards won, etc)
- Deep knowledge of influencer/creator eco-system across Meta/ YT/Sharechat/Moj, etc
- Work closely with internal business teams to identify and pitch for relevant oppurtunities basis business plan.
- Develop rapport with social and influencer leads at client teams and be recognized for expertise on all things organic social and influencer
- Deliver projects as per expectations, managing day to day operations with the help of team and extended GroupM central services
We are a global communications agency leading with breakthrough thinking, building explosive growth for brands, and helping our clients see the bigger picture. Our daring global network of 10,000 influencers help our clients breach traditional boundaries in media, uncover novel ideas, and unleash exponential growth. EssenceMediacom challenges conventional thinking to build, propel, and supercharge our clients’ businesses at scale and lead our industry in critical areas such as diversity, equity, inclusion, and sustainability.
EssenceMediacom understands that our people are tasked with big goals: building breakthrough growth for brands and leading with breakthrough thinking in our industry. Our people are at the heart of this work because their ideas will enable us to decode the intersections of people, content, and technology to bring our aspirations to life. Our success is down to our eclectic, diverse, and talented people. EssenceMediacom is a place for us to grow our careers and expand our horizons. EssenceMediacom is committed to building an agency culture that supports our people, puts diversity at the forefront of our operations, and creates opportunity for all. This collective culture will be our “new power” where ideas are freely exchanged, and collaboration is actively encouraged in a place where you can innovate in our hyperconnected world.