EssenceMediacom | Senior Manager - Media InvestmentApply Now
EssenceMediacom is an agency of GroupM, the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We are currently looking for a Senior Manager Media Investment In this role, you will be responsible in handling media vendors and facilitating clients throughout the investment/buying process and additional duties as assigned. This role includes both independent and coordinated investment/buying initiatives along with the managing team member.
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to: Business Director - EssenceMediacom
3 best things about the job:
- Being part of a talented, and passionate team.
- Working and interacting closely with top media corporations
- Opportunity to implement and execute industry first initiatives
In this role, your goals will be:
In three months:
- Complete knowledge of investment/buying and planning systems.
- Understanding of the Mindshare investment/buying and planning process – includes basic understanding and importance of proprietary tools.
- Execute basic media and proprietary campaigns.
In six months:
- Conduct negotiations with partners and close deals.
- Analyze and interpret data and its impact.
- Develop strong relationships with partners.
In 12 months:
- Develop, execute and analyze negotiation deals.
- Promote GroupM proprietary products.
- Close negotiation deals and manage assigned clients.
What your day job looks like at EssenceMediacom
- Key responsibility is to lead the investment/buying team.
- Channelization of budgets based on annual deals/budgets.
- Overlook evaluation of schedules for reach, ratings and CPRP delivery.
- Ensuring Investment/Buying KPI’s are met.
- Leading OVT & Prop.
- Review of actual airing, vs planned in terms of spend, reach, CPRP, GRP's & frequency.
- Leading KPIs setting.
- Monitoring all ESP activities.
- Lead all monthly reporting to region and internal high-up’s.
- Maintaining and grooming relations with the broadcasters.
- Supervise and ensure deadlines are compiled by Senior Managers.
- Review investment/buying deals.
- Channel performance review.
- Creation of annual deals.
- Monitoring of current strategy and advice changes if any.
- Analysis of current year investment/buying strategy.
- Creation of investment/buying strategy for next year.
- Review and propose changes in media processes to enhance speed and efficiency.
- Facilitating m/SIX in all major consolidation and GM deals.
- Leading in all special deals.
- Working with Mindshare on market intelligence to ensure Mindshare rate advantage over market.
What you’ll bring:
- Superior time management and prioritization skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical and number skills.
- A pro-active approach with excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Media knowledge and understanding of systems.
- Candidate must have a bachelors / masters degree from a reputable educational institute.
- Must have an experience of at least 4+ years in media investment/buying experience.
More about EssenceMediaCom
EssenceMediaCom helps brands unlock growth through media. We do this by applying our unique Systems Thinking approach to data, technology and creativity to design communication strategies that build brands and generate sales.
As part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, and part of GroupM, WPP’s consolidated media investment management arm, we have access to the richest data sets and most robust benchmarks in the business, enabling us to identify the best avenues for growth and unlock the potential in every brand.
Our success is underpinned by our long-standing belief that if we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for our teams but also for our clients. “People First, Better Results” means that we invest in our people’s careers and capabilities to help grow our clients’ businesses.
In 2018, this approach led EssenceMediaCom to become the first network to hold all six major Media Network of the Year titles concurrently: Adweek, Campaign, Cannes Lions, Festival of Media Global, M&M Global and WARC Media 100. The agency retained the WARC Media 100 title in 2019, also winning Agency of the Year (EssenceMediaCom Israel) and Campaign of the Year (Gillette – I Don’t Roll on Shabbos, EssenceMediaCom Connections Israel).
EssenceMediaCom is one of the world’s leading media communications specialists, with billings of US$13.5 billion (Source: COMvergence, March 2019), employing 8,000 people in 125 offices across 100 countries. Its global client roster includes adidas, Coca-Cola (TCCC), Dell, Mars, NBC Universal, P&G, PSA, Richemont, Shell and Sony.
For more information, visit www.mediacom.com
Find us on Twitter @mediacomglobal
Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/MediaComGlobalNews
Join us on LinkedIn at linkedin.com/company/Mediacom
GroupM Pakistan is the leading global media investment management operation in Pakistan. We see major growth coming on Digital platforms with internet penetration growing to 87 million broadband users and 85 million 3G/4G subscribers.
Social media platforms have also grown substantially in Pakistan where Facebook stands at 34 million subscribers and Tik Tok has replaced Instagram to become the second most penetrated social platform. While the digitalization of the market is happening at a fast pace, it has also opened up opportunities for specializations like e-commerce, Digital Content, Video Planning solutions, Technology and Data & Analytics in Pakistan. GroupM Pakistan is a closely knit community where we value differences in opinions and thrive amidst this growth. Be a part of our dynamic team now!
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
EssenceMediacom is an agency of GroupM, the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We are currently looking for a Senior Manager - Media Investment to join us. In this role, you will be responsible in handling media vendors and facilitating clients throughout the investment/buying process and additional duties as assigned.