EssenceMediacom | Graduate Data AnalystApply Now
Hello. We are EssenceMediacom. GroupM’s newest and largest agency, committed to delivering marketing breakthroughs for brands. We have disrupted the old models across media, creative, innovation and analytics to find new opportunities for advertisers and deliver truly integrated media solutions. Born out of two pioneering agencies, EssenceMediacom fuses Essence’s performance, data, analytics and creative technology DNA with MediaCom’s scaled multichannel audience planning and strategic media expertise.
This role sits at a pivotal crossroads of client and product solutions. As a Data Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting internal teams on data and analysis projects providing data driven recommendation and insights. This will involve the management of internal stakeholders to drive maximum value of your client’s media mix and new insights developed for smarter planning and business management.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Advanced Analytics Manager
3 best things about the job:
- An enjoyable environment that combines the best of your skills whilst at the same time being part of the largest marketing services group in the world
- Working within a network of 100+ analysts worldwide in areas such as statistics, econometrics, optimisation, machine learning, programming, marketing mix modelling, causal analysis, attribution modelling and predictive modelling or forecasting
- Work diversity that involves liaising with internal and external stakeholders across a range of disciplines, solving business problems for clients
Measures of success
In three months, you would have:
- You will be up to speed with the Advanced Analytics team value proposition and able to articulate this confidently.
- You will have started to build relationships with the key decision makers in the team and agency.
- You will be able to build data sets for modelling related work including data manipulation, data cleansing, and organisation.
In six months, you would have:
- Provided structured data to your line manager
- Be confident using our available range of tools and software to organise and visualise data
- Started to work on your own allocated projects and ad hoc requests
In 12 months, you would have:
- Become a key support for your line manager and peers
- Fully work on a project under your line manager’s guidance from start to end including delivery of results
- Nominated champion in your area of expertise
What you will need:
- A degree ideally in a STEM related subject. Candidates with relevant degrees and demonstrated coding skills will also be considered.
- Experience working across either Media, Marketing, Consultancy, Business Analytics would be beneficial.
- Proficiency in SQL, R, Python, data science segmentation/prediction algorithms would be beneficial.
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Power BI)
- Exceptional verbal, written, communication skills with an analytical mind set.
- An excellent work ethic, problem solving and proficient time management skills.
- Able to work to deadlines in a fast-paced agency environment.
- Have a passion for learning and work effectively in a team environment.
- MS Office skills with advance knowledge in Excel.