EssenceMediacom | Marketplace ManagerApply Now
EssenceMediacom | Marketplace Manager
Hello. We are EssenceMediacom. GroupM’s newest and largest agency, committed to delivering marketing breakthroughs for brands. We have disrupted the old models across media, creative, innovation and analytics to find new opportunities for advertisers and deliver truly integrated media solutions. Born out of two pioneering agencies, EssenceMediacom fuses Essence’s performance, data, analytics and creative technology DNA with MediaCom’s scaled multichannel audience planning and strategic media expertise.
About the role
You will work on innovative clients who are seeing huge success in fast paced and dynamic categories and who are always looking for ideas to help them standout. You will have the opportunity the develop strong client relationships and work collaboratively with other agency partners, being a part of a fun culture in a highly driven team and instrumental in coaching and developing junior members of the team.
What will make you stand out
- Is a go-getter who can motivate the team to deliver the best for the clients
- Has established relationships with media owners, tech vendors, data providers
- Is an expert on industry tools and how to take data and turn it into great work
- Knows that the latest industry news, trends and developments are and how they can benefit the client
- Seamlessly builds connected systems that deliver against business solutions
- Is a trusted advisor who can quickly understand the clients business needs and develop a solution
- Can educate a client on the market and industry
- Understands the importance of forecasting and managing a budget
- Has the foresight and ‘know how’ to convert media outputs into revenue
- Numbers are a second language to you and you can translate between both fast, accurately and effectively.
- Demonstrates excellent presentation skills, both in constructing the presentation and delivering it
- Always provides rationale behind media recommendations
- Demonstrates financial and numerical astuteness
- Has a growing understanding of their people management skills and an understanding of how they like to work
- Has a problem solving mentality
- Shows attention to detail with exceptional levels of accuracy
More about you
- Positive attitude and ability to motivate your team to deliver the best for your clients.
- An expert on industry tools and how to utilise them and their output within your work and client recommendations.
- Keeps up to date with latest industry news and trends and can provide clear POV on how it might impact the client.
- Excellent presentation skills, both in constructing persuasive and engaging content and well as delivering it.
- Commercially minded, with ability to identify business revenue opportunities
- A passion to grow your people management skills and an understanding of how people like to work.
Apply now and send your CV via the link!