EssenceMediacom | Manager - DigitalApply Now
Title: Manager - Digital
Discipline: Media Planning
Overview of Job:
EssenceMediacom is seeking an Executive - Digital with 3-4 year of work experience who would be responsible for planning digital media spends and activating digital / social media campaigns across platforms including, but not limited to Google (YouTube / Search / Display), Facebook, Affiliates, Performance and others. The candidate should possess good communication and team management skills as the work demands inter-team communication and liaison.
3 best things about the job:
- A role where there are no limits to good ideas
- Client that supports and encourages innovative and exciting work
- Learn from the best in the business if you are willing to go over and above regular work
In three months:
- You would be leading the conversations with the client.
- Total understanding of the various agency functions
- Adapt to the client requirements & timelines given and efficiently deliver on the same
In six months:
- You will be responsible in pitching to the existing clients apart from the ongoing work
- Establish good relations with the Client, media houses and internal Group M agencies and partners
In 12 months:
- Independently work on the client requirements along with recommendations
- Learning and experience across traditional, digital, on-ground, and branded content planning
- Worked on end-to-end award-winning solutions
- Train and mentor new recruits
What your day job looks like:
- Plan and execute digital & social media campaigns
- Co-ordinate with internal and external stakeholders for campaign management & optimization including deliveries, creatives, content and copies
- Interact with client for briefs, approvals and feedbacks
- Reporting and responding to queries on brands social media pages
What you will need:
- Experience in campaign management & domain knowledge is a must
- Domain expertise of various digital media platforms including Google, Social and Performance partners, from campaign planning to setup and management
- Deep knowledge and experience with multiple communication channels and their role in
- brand marketing
- Communication Development: Working closely with agency partners to create compelling
- consumer communication backed by strong insights
- Develop the go-to-market digital plan, owning the entire India digital marketing budget and
- deciding on the optimum spend allocation to deliver the agreed business goals
- Responsible for driving smooth day-to-day operations including liaison with internal stakeholders as well as client servicing
- Monitor performance of each platform; identify and implement opportunities for improvement
- SPOC for managing relationship with Client and partner agencies
- Platform knowledge and certification is a must.
We are a global communications agency leading with breakthrough thinking, building explosive growth for brands, and helping our clients see the bigger picture. Our daring global network of 10,000 influencers help our clients breach traditional boundaries in media, uncover novel ideas, and unleash exponential growth. EssenceMediacom challenges conventional thinking to build, propel, and supercharge our clients’ businesses at scale and lead our industry in critical areas such as diversity, equity, inclusion, and sustainability.
EssenceMediacom understands that our people are tasked with big goals: building breakthrough growth for brands and leading with breakthrough thinking in our industry. Our people are at the heart of this work because their ideas will enable us to decode the intersections of people, content, and technology to bring our aspirations to life. Our success is down to our eclectic, diverse, and talented people. EssenceMediacom is a place for us to grow our careers and expand our horizons. EssenceMediacom is committed to building an agency culture that supports our people, puts diversity at the forefront of our operations, and creates opportunity for all. This collective culture will be our “new power” where ideas are freely exchanged, and collaboration is actively encouraged in a place where you can innovate in our hyperconnected world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.