EssenceMediacom | Senior Executive, Strategic PlanningApply Now
3 best things about the job:
- Young and like-minded colleagues working together.
- Work with amazing people from different units like strategic planning, social media and data analytics.
- Full media planning across all traditional & digital media activities.
Measures of success –
In three months:
- Have an understanding of the agency portfolio of clients
- Provide assistance in the evaluation of media opportunities
In six months:
- Assist line Manager in annual review/planning proposal for the client.
- Start to build a relationship with specialists from client side
In 12 months:
- Be the person whom the client goes to for day-to-day activities. Able to propose ideas and activities to answer identified challenges.
- Mentor new Planners/Interns and assist in leading a small-scale project (identify need, formulate idea into plan, set the scope and present to the Manager).
Responsibilities of the role:
- Manage daily execution jobs.
- Develop implementation media plans and monitor the entire process from briefing to post-buy.
- Ensure regular reporting is delivered on time and accurately.
- Track and measure campaigns based on agreed KPIs and media efficiencies.
- Collaborate with internal specialist resources and group resources.
What you will need:
- 1-2 years of media planning experience, with strategic planning experience.
- An independent, self-driven individual with a highly responsible nature.
- Ability to work in a matrix organization, managing complexity and challenges.
- Energetic, creative thinker with a clear career objective.
- Good command of English skills.
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word tools.
More about EssenceMediacom
We are a global communications agency leading with breakthrough thinking, building explosive growth for brands, and helping our clients see the bigger picture. Our daring global network of 10,000 influencers help our clients breach traditional boundaries in media, uncover novel ideas, and unleash exponential growth. EssenceMediacom challenges conventional thinking to build, propel, and supercharge our clients’ businesses at scale and lead our industry in critical areas such as diversity, equity, inclusion, and sustainability.
EssenceMediacom understands that our people are tasked with big goals: building breakthrough growth for brands and leading with breakthrough thinking in our industry. Our people are at the heart of this work because their ideas will enable us to decode the intersections of people, content, and technology to bring our aspirations to life. Our success is down to our eclectic, diverse, and talented people.
EssenceMediacom is a place for us to grow our careers and expand our horizons. EssenceMediacom is committed to building an agency culture that supports our people, puts diversity at the forefront of our operations, and creates opportunity for all. This collective culture will be our “new power” where ideas are freely exchanged, and collaboration is actively encouraged in a place where you can innovate in our hyperconnected world.
GroupM is the world’s leading media investment company with a mission to create a new era of media where advertising works better for people. Responsible for more than $60 billion in annual media investment, according to COMvergence, the company innovates, differentiates, and generates sustained value for clients wherever they do business. GroupM’s portfolio includes agencies Mindshare, Wavemaker, EssenceMediacom and mSix&Partners, as well as Choreograph (Data & Technology), GroupM Nexus (Cross-Channel Performance & Activation), and GroupM Investment.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.