EssenceMediacom | Social CoordinatorApply Now
Hello. We are EssenceMediacom. GroupM’s newest and largest agency, committed to delivering marketing breakthroughs for brands. We have disrupted the old models across media, creative, innovation and analytics to find new opportunities for advertisers and deliver truly integrated media solutions.
Born out of two pioneering agencies, EssenceMediacom fuses Essence’s performance, data, analytics and creative technology DNA with MediaCom’s scaled multichannel audience planning and strategic media expertise.
About the role
As Social Coordinator, you’ll be embedded in an extremely agile social team of 10 (sitting within a wider Creative Futures team of 50) working closely with Senior Social Managers to create and deliver social content for our clients in retail, entertainment, gaming and automotive categories. We believe collaboration and diverse thinking is key to success, so you’ll also be exposed to influencer marketing and partnership campaigns across the group.
Under the mentorship of a Social Director, you’ll be integral in managing social content calendars, community management for Meta and TikTok accounts, and will assist with reporting across related social campaigns.
What will make you succeed
When thinking about People this role is responsible for:
- Collaborate across the ideation, planning and creation of social content
- Act as a team player throughout all stages of our social media projects
- Support the wider social and influencer team in delivering work for our clients
- Communicate clearly with all stakeholders, including your direct team and wider business
- Contribute to ideation and planning sessions across the business
When thinking about Clients this role is responsible for:
- Consider our clients’ tone of voice and brand guidelines when planning and creating content
- Support the social team in educating our clients on platform best-practice
- Advocate for our clients’ businesses and drive proactive opportunities within social
When thinking about Commercials this role is responsible for:
- Work with our Social Lead and/or Director to develop your commercial understanding and how social content plays a role in the wider media landscape
- Develop your understanding of over-arching business goals and your role in contributing towards them
When thinking about Product this role is responsible for:
- Champion and deliver gold-standard social content on behalf of our clients
- Work with our Social Lead and/or Director to utilise relevant tools as part of your day-to-day workflow
- Advocate for the latest social trends and tools to improve our work
When thinking about Process this role is responsible for:
- Support the wider team to optimise our social planning and production processes to improve efficiencies
- Demonstrated experience creating content for social media channels, particularly Meta and TikTok
- Examples of copyrighting for social media, with a strong grasp of grammar and ability to consider a brand’s tone of voice
- Ability to edit and create content in-app (Instagram & TikTok), as well as using tools like Canva, Adobe, Figma, etc.
- Experience using social media management tools like Later, Sprout, Sprinklr is beneficial
- Strong understanding of key social platforms including Meta, TikTok, Pinterest and Snapchat.
- Strong passion for social media trends across key platforms
- Great communication skills, with working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A knowledge of retail, entertainment, gaming and automotive brands/industries is a bonus
- Experience using AI tools like Chat GPT is also a plus
- Enthusiasm for learning and working as part of a team is essential
What we can offer you
- Our ‘Strive’ flexible working policy
- Learning and Development Academy
- WPP Global Employee Discounts
- Reconnect Program (work in our offices overseas)
- Industry leading parental leave
- Birthday leave, Summer and Breakthrough days
- Culture initiatives across the year
- DE&I program
Apply now and send your CV via the link!