EssenceMediacom | Client ManagerApply Now
EssenceMediacom | Client Manager
Hello. We are EssenceMediacom. GroupM’s newest and largest agency, committed to delivering marketing breakthroughs for brands. We have disrupted the old models across media, creative, innovation and analytics to find new opportunities for advertisers and deliver truly integrated media solutions. Born out of two pioneering agencies, EssenceMediacom fuses Essence’s performance, data, analytics, and creative technology DNA with MediaCom’s scaled multichannel audience planning and strategic media expertise.
In your role as Client Manager, you will have the opportunity to work across one of the largest silicon valley tech clients. If you are passionate about building and working with external agencies, then this could be the role for you. Our client has a keen interested in the expansion of their offering in the advertising market and are at the forefront of leading the change. If you’d like a challenge and want a role where you can grow, please read on!
Your new opportunity
- Promote the connections planning process and work closely with the planner on the creation of unique and insightful channel strategies that meet the client needs.
- Ownership of end-to-end campaign development.
- Work closely with specialisms to ensure you are up to date with their latest offerings.
- Build relationships with client’s and key media suppliers.
- Create unique and insightful channel strategies that meet the client need.
- Be aware of awards as they arise and identify client campaigns that can be entered.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships through best-in-class servicing.
- Understand the client’s business, category, and market trends.
- Immerse yourself in the client’s world, try their products/services, and talk to consumers who have done the same, hot desk from their offices.
- Be aware of all key client contract commitments, including but not limited to scopes of work to ensure ongoing profitability for the business.
- Assist your leaders to identify, create and convert strategically relevant revenue opportunities for diversified services.
More About You
- Puts the clients’ interests first, focus on their business outcomes linked to KPIs rather than media opportunities.
- Is always proactive and provide ideas without being asked.
- Has a point of view, not afraid to challenge clients/internal team to achieve a better outcome.
- Understands the importance at developing long term meaningful relationships.
- Knows how to communicate with clients/ understand their interests/hobbies.
- Understands that change is a constant in the media industry and makes every attempt to adapt.
- Is developing expert knowledge in managing project workflow.
- Has an advanced understanding of core media planning principles.
What we can offer you
- Our ‘Strive’ flexible working policy
- Learning and Development Academy
- WPP Global Employee Discounts
- Reconnect Program (work in our offices overseas)
- Industry leading parental leave
- Birthday leave, Summer days, Culture initiatives across the year
- DE&I program
Apply now and send your CV via the link!