Duties & Responsibilities:
- Authenticating the vendor delivery receipts for accuracy, notifying the Buyer of any damage, shortages or attribute issues and noting it on the paperwork before turning into the Warehouse office for System receipt.
- Moves the inbound delivery of JIT, Dock and Stock items into storage locations utilizing FIFO guidelines to assure proper stock rotation.
- Prepares orders for shipment, ensuring that the orders are filled accurately and efficiently.
- Follows all company safety and accident procedures while on company premises or operating company vehicles or equipment to ensure efficient, effective and safe warehouse operations.
- Load and unload trucks.
- Pick and pack.
- Assembles and fills orders to be shipped to customers.
- Preparation of all shipping documentation.
- Review all orders to determine if they were picked correctly.
- Maintains warehouse work floor clean of any and all obstructions.
- Forklift experience required
- Solid reading skills – must be able to read orders/match orders on shipping tickets to items picked.
- Basic math skills and reasoning skills.
- Ability to understand and execute instructions.
- General understanding of the warehouse and footprint.
- Operate inventory control equipment, i.e., bar-coding equipment, handheld devices
- Must be familiar with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) programs and other inventory management software.