As an experienced Recruiter / Staffing Analyst Lead, you will be responsible for full life cycle recruitment / talent acquisition which includes identifying, interviewing, screening and presenting qualified candidates for contract and permanent positions.
A successful Recruiter / Staffing Analyst is responsible for providing quality client services, sourcing and maintaining a qualified pipeline of candidates.
Duties & Responsibilities
As the Recruiter / Staffing Analyst Lead for EPMA, you are directly responsible for the following:
- Maintenance and upkeep of candidate profiles within the Jobvite platform
- Partnering with our Hiring Managers and Staffing Director to determine staffing needs
- Sourcing and qualifying of candidates based upon current and future/prospective roles for internal and external staffing needs
- Maintaining the pipeline and conduct warm touches with candidates that are on our Virtual Bench
- Coordinating and scheduling interviews of candidates on all personnel calendars (internal and external)
- Following up with Hiring Managers to gauge feedback on interviewed candidates
- Composing and posting all new requisitions and refreshing relevant older job postings
- Creating the video interview questions and uploading to Jobvite
- Tracking all video completions and new hires via spreadsheet and providing a weekly report on candidate/client status during weekly meeting
- Exploring the Jobvite platform daily to discover ways of streamlining the candidate selection and hiring process (i.e., creating collections of top candidates from each requisition with completed videos)
- Attending job fairs on a semi-annual basis to connect with fresh talent on a personal level
- Editing and uploading candidate videos for use with client submittals
- Finding additional measures to source viable candidates when we are not receiving traction through job boards
- All components of the Recruiting process pertaining to the sourcing, screening/qualifying, interviewing, and maintenance of our ATS (Applicant Tracking System) – Jobvite.
- Scheduling of candidate interviews by coordinating all personnel calendars (internally and externally).
- Candidate and requisition maintenance within Jobvite (creating posts, moving candidates through the lifecycle, notating screening info in Jobvite, etc.).
- Candidate follow-ups subsequent to interviews.
- Tracking all candidate activity via spreadsheet for both weekly and quarterly review.
- Streamlining the candidate sourcing and screening process to make our process as efficient as possible.
- Video Editing and Uploading
- Competitive/performance-oriented individual who is driven to achieve goals.
- High-energy and always looking to improve.
- Self-starter that takes action without being instructed.
- Persistence and superb follow up.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree highly preferred; HS Diploma required
- 3+ years of recruiting experience in a staffing organization
- Experience staffing for IT roles required
- Experience staffing for project manager roles preferred
HOW YOU'LL GROW AT EPMA
We believe in the investment of our people. Strong client results and company growth is a direct result of our focus on personal growth for every single employee. With regular reviews and measurable development plans, we help you focus on the skills and knowledge you need to succeed. From on-the-job learning to professional development programs, we help you to grow throughout your career and ready you for the opportunities that lie ahead.
BE INSPIRED our 10 core values are at the forefront of everything we do. We take pride in investing in the development of our people, because they are part of the EPMA family and DNA. Call us old fashioned, but we believe in building talent, and we take pride in preparing our future leaders and innovators. You will find a fun, exciting and rewarding career at EPMA.
Since 2010, EPMA has quickly earned credibility as a trusted leader in Project and Portfolio Management Services helping local businesses to Global 50 companies deliver projects with greater efficiency and success. Our ability to attract the most talented people and empower them to make a difference for our clients is part of what makes EPMA one of the Top Companies to work for in Texas, and one of the Best and Brightest companies to work for in the nation. We are also on the Inc. 5000 list as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in America today.
EPMA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassments of Any Kind: EPMA is made up of a very diverse group of individuals representing a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. At EPMA, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our services and our community. EPMA is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
***** EMPLOYMENT RECRUITING FRAUD ALERT *****
EPMA is aware of several instances of employment recruiting fraud, and we have reached out to the proper authorities to try to put a stop to these scams.
Please know that any correspondence from EPMA will come ONLY from an @epmainc.com or @jobvite.com email addresses, we do not conduct interviews in chat rooms, we do not use personal, gmail, Hotmail or such email addresses, text messages, we would never solicit money from a potential candidate, and we would not request sensitive personal information like bank account and social security numbers via email or during an interview.
If you feel you’ve been a victim of employment recruiting fraud and are at risk of identity theft, click here for additional steps to report the issue and/ or protect yourself. You can also file a complain with the Internet Crime Complaint Center.
Please read a press release on Job applicant PII fraud from the FBI.