Microsoft Project Server Technology Consultant
As the leading Microsoft Project & Portfolio Management Gold Partner in the world, we are seeking talented professionals to foster the Company’s continued dynamic growth. We currently have multiple positions available for experienced Microsoft Project Portfolio Management Professionals to join our diverse team.
Requirements & QualificationsAs a Microsoft Project Portfolio Management professional, you will:
- Work with teams composed of intelligent, dynamic, fast-paced, out-going people who are extremely client focused, quality oriented and accept personal accountability and ownership located throughout the country
- Interact with middle and senior managers in our client organizations partnering with them to identify problems, synthesize solutions, and implement the technical components of those solutions
- Gather and coordinate project assessments from various groups within a client’s organization
- Work with stakeholders to understand their business requirements and define project scope
- Assist other team members with defining requirements and successfully track projects throughout their respective lifecycles
- Provide value on Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) process design and software configuration
- Assist our clients in identifying business needs and focused solutions; realize those solutions by implementing effective business processes
- MUST BE LOCAL TO THE HOUSTON AREA OR WILLING TO RELOCATE
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US; full-time, W2 position
- Create .NET applications, integrations, using Project APIs (OData, and CSOM)
- Create reports and dashboards using OData and SQL queries with SSRS, Power BI, and Excel (Power Query)
- Strong SQL knowledge related to querying Project Server database
- Ability to Use DAX in Power BI and Power Query to create reports and dashboards
- Technical Expertise (project Online, Project Server):
- Configure Microsoft Project Online/Server (Custom Fields, EPTS, PDPs, Project Sites etc..)
- Troubleshoot issues related to projects, timesheets, and other common issues
- Demonstrate knowledge in MS Project Pro scheduling, building templates, creating formulas, views, and filters
- Ability to create and/or maintain Project Workflows using SharePoint Designer
- Customizing Project Details pages, Project Sites, Web Part pages using built-in SharePoint capabilities
- Travel is required at times (40%-60%);
- Certification in Microsoft SharePoint 2013 or later
- Certification in Microsoft Project Server 2013 or later
- Certification in Microsoft Project 2013 or later
- PMP Certification
- Master’s Degree in MIS or Project Management
- MUST have 5+ years Microsoft Project Server consulting, implementation and configuration experience
- 5+ years Project and Portfolio Management work experience
- MBA or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Project Management or Engineering
HOW YOU'LL GROW AT EPMA
We believe in the investment of our people. Strong client results and company growth is a direct result of our focus on personal growth for every single employee. With regular reviews and measurable development plans, we help you focus on the skills and knowledge you need to succeed. From on-the-job learning to professional development programs, we help you to grow throughout your career and ready you for the opportunities that lie ahead.
Passion, Integrity, Value and Reputation are EPMA's 4 pillars that are at the forefront of everything we do. We take pride in investing in the development of our people, because they are part of the EPMA family and DNA. Call us old fashioned, but we believe in life long careers at EPMA, and we take pride in preparing our future leaders and innovators. You will find a fun, exciting and rewarding career at EPMA.
Hiring is one of the most strategic functions in any company, and we believe in taking time in the selection process to ensure the right fit for both EPMA and for the individual. Once you have chosen to apply, there will be several selection phases consisting of interviews, a personality profile assessment, case study and a presentation. During the initial interviews, you will be asked questions about EPMA, and how you add value to the business we are in. We highly recommend you learn about EPMA, PPM and the role you are applying for.
Since 2010, EPMA has quickly earned credibility as a trusted leader in Project and Portfolio Management Services to help regional domestic business to Global 50 companies deliver projects with greater efficiency and success. Our ability to attract the most talented people and empower them to make a difference for our clients is part of what makes EPMA one of the Top Companies to work for in Texas, and one of the Best and Brightest companies to work for in the nation. We are also on the Inc. 5000 list as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in America today.
EPMA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harrassment of Any Kind: EPMA is made up of a very diverse group of individuals representing a variety of backgrounds, prespectgives, and skills. At EPMA, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our services and our community. EPMA is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Learn more by visiting us at www.EPMAinc.com