EPMA is in search of a dynamic, client-facing Solutions Architect. This individual will be responsible for interacting with clients to identify pain points, develop custom solutions and liaise with the Development team to carry out these solutions.
- 8+ years of technical and/or management consulting experience architecting enterprise and application solutions
- Mastery of all phases of the SDLC and Agile software development practices
- Extensive client account and project management experience with demonstrated ability to plan and manage the execution of custom development projects and complex client engagements
- Current or recent leadership of multiple internal and external teams
- Recognized as a valued trusted advisor in relationships with clients, colleagues, vendors, and other industry professionals
- Experience developing customized solutions within MS Project, Project Online, Sharepoint
- Manage project teams and oversee all aspects of the SDLC including estimation, sprint planning, requirements gathering, architecting, developing, testing, issue/risk management, change control and delivery
- Diagnose complex technical and business problems and implement creative solutions that leverage EPMA’s capabilities to meet our clients’ needs
- Lead the account planning process at existing and prospective clients by identifying new or follow-on opportunities
- Support company growth by building and maintaining a strong professional network
- Actively manage project profitability for both our firm and our clients by taking a leadership role in executing the sales process while understanding client and/or partner legal agreements affecting their teams' work
- Architect IT solutions across a variety of technologies including:
- Custom web/mobile development in Java and .NET
- Business Intelligence and data warehousing on SQL platforms
- IT Strategy, change & program management
- Staying current on ever-evolving technology
- Actively represent our culture by leading and participating in efforts around continuous learning, personal and professional development, community service and team building
HOW YOU'LL GROW AT EPMA
We believe in the investment of our people. Strong client results and company growth is a direct result of our focus on personal growth for every single employee. With regular reviews and measurable development plans, we help you focus on the skills and knowledge you need to succeed. From on-the-job learning to professional development programs, we help you to grow throughout your career and ready you for the opportunities that lie ahead.
Passion, Integrity, Value and Reputation are EPMA's 4 pillars that are at the forefront of everything we do. We take pride in investing in the development of our people, because they are part of the EPMA family and DNA. Call us old fashioned, but we believe in life long careers at EPMA, and we take pride in preparing our future leaders and innovators. You will find a fun, exciting and rewarding career at EPMA.
Hiring is one of the most strategic functions in any company, and we believe in taking time in the selection process to ensure the right fit for both EPMA and for the individual. Once you have chosen to apply, there will be several selection phases consisting of interviews, a personality profile assessment, case study and a presentation. During the initial interviews, you will be asked questions about EPMA, and how you add value to the business we are in. We highly recommend you learn about EPMA, PPM and the role you are applying for.
Since 2010, EPMA has quickly earned credibility as a trusted leader in Project and Portfolio Management Services to help regional domestic business to Global 50 companies deliver projects with greater efficiency and success. Our ability to attract the most talented people and empower them to make a difference for our clients is part of what makes EPMA one of the Top Companies to work for in Texas, and one of the Best and Brightest companies to work for in the nation. We are also on the Inc. 5000 list as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in America today.
EPMA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harrassment of Any Kind: EPMA is made up of a very diverse group of individuals representing a variety of backgrounds, prespectgives, and skills. At EPMA, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our services and our community. EPMA is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Learn more by visiting us at www.EPMAinc.com