Full Stack Developer
Requirements and Qualifications
- Experience leading Development teams and interfacing with the Business Units to clearly define and meet requirements
- Design, develop, maintain and enhance systems based on business requirements using approved technologies and coding standards
- Monitor and optimize systems to ensure the best performance
- Document code appropriately for maintainability
- Communicate with product owners and business analysts to gather accurate specifications for new enhancements and applications
- Assist with work estimating based on requirements and technical designs
- Translate requirements and use cases into technical designs and functional code
- Collaborate with different teams and team members on projects
- Act as a mentor to other developers with programming issues
- Perform design and code reviews and help maintain code quality, performance and application responsiveness
- 5+ years web development experience
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design, web application architecture, and relational database design
- Must possess an in-depth understanding of the capabilities of Microsoft Office 2010, 2013, and 2016
- Must possess an in-depth understanding of the capabilities of Office 365 Online
- Experience and knowledge of SQL Server (2008, 2012, 2014, and 2016) setup, configuration, and maintenance
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft IIS setup, configuration, and maintenance.
- Experience and knowledge of PowerShell for both Windows and SharePoint to perform and automate various tasks.
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft BI capabilities (SSRS, Power Pivot, Power View, Power Bi, Excel Services, Performance Point)
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science or related field
- Experience using Project Server, MS Project, T-SQL with an ability to write SQL queries and stored procedures
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio (MVS) and SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)
- Experience using Team Foundation Server (TFS) for work management is a plus
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like Git
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
HOW YOU'LL GROW AT EPMA
We believe in the investment of our people. Strong client results and company growth is a direct result of our focus on personal growth for every single employee. With regular reviews and measurable development plans, we help you focus on the skills and knowledge you need to succeed. From on-the-job learning to professional development programs, we help you to grow throughout your career and ready you for the opportunities that lie ahead.
Passion, Integrity, Value and Reputation are EPMA's 4 pillars that are at the forefront of everything we do. We take pride in investing in the development of our people, because they are part of the EPMA family and DNA. Call us old fashioned, but we believe in life long careers at EPMA, and we take pride in preparing our future leaders and innovators. You will find a fun, exciting and rewarding career at EPMA.
Hiring is one of the most strategic functions in any company, and we believe in taking time in the selection process to ensure the right fit for both EPMA and for the individual. Once you have chosen to apply, there will be several selection phases consisting of interviews, a personality profile assessment, case study and a presentation. During the initial interviews, you will be asked questions about EPMA, and how you add value to the business we are in. We highly recommend you learn about EPMA, PPM and the role you are applying for.
Since 2010, EPMA has quickly earned credibility as a trusted leader in Project and Portfolio Management Services to help regional domestic business to Global 50 companies deliver projects with greater efficiency and success. Our ability to attract the most talented people and empower them to make a difference for our clients is part of what makes EPMA one of the Top Companies to work for in Texas, and one of the Best and Brightest companies to work for in the nation. We are also on the Inc. 5000 list as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in America today.
EPMA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harrassment of Any Kind: EPMA is made up of a very diverse group of individuals representing a variety of backgrounds, prespectgives, and skills. At EPMA, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our services and our community. EPMA is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Learn more by visiting us at www.EPMAinc.com