Project Manager -IT
Our client is looking for Project Manager- IT to join their team.
Location: Austin / Lonetree, CO, Richfield OH, Westlake TX (Can be Remote till Covid situation improves– Must relocate within 60 days of Covid Restrictions being lifted by the company.
Long term contract (12-18 months)
Salary range : $100-130k
Project Managers are responsible for establishing and leading enterprise-wide, cross functional strategic initiatives. They lead a variety of different types of projects including launching new products and services, large-scale application development, systems integration, operational efficiency improvements, process reengineering, and infrastructure upgrades and deployments.
- Accountable for defining, planning, orchestrating, and delivering a given strategic initiative including business, operational, and information technology deliverables
- Ensures end results are of the highest caliber with a clearly articulated scope and quantifiable business benefit
- Directs large-scale, complex projects often involving multiple internal and external constituents and partners
- Directly manages all aspects of the project life cycle and oversees all phases of a project
- Rigorously manages scope to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed upon time, cost, and quality parameters
- Validates financial forecasts, cost assumptions, and provides on-going reconciliation of resources and other related project expenditures
- Defines and tracks project milestones while developing, maintaining, and reporting on an overall integrated delivery plan
- Partners with Product Owners and Scrum Masters to track Agile development milestones and support Agile practices as needed.
What you have:
Required minimum qualifications include:
- 5-12 years of project management experience, managing multiple large, complex, and cross functional projects, with emphasis on product development, systems, and technical environments
- Ability to lead and drive projects to completion – previously completed large projects from beginning to end
- Experience with and understanding of various software development methodologies, including Agile/Scrum
- Will be responsible for $1M+ budgets and monthly financial analysis/reporting
- Proven ability to quickly build relationships and earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders
- Mobilize and motivate teams, set direction and approach, resolve conflict, deliver tough messages with grace
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management tools
- Ability to execute with limited information and ambiguity
- Ability to navigate a highly matrixed organization effectively
- Sound business and technical acumen
- Ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision both written and verbally
- Focused and versatile team player that is comfortable under pressure
- Demonstrated, applied experience establishing and delivering complex projects
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- BA/BS Degree strongly preferred and/or comparable work experience
- In addition, ideal candidates will also have the following desired qualifications:
- PMP or PMI-ACP certification
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Knowledge of JIRA or Confluence
- Background in the financial services industry
HOW YOU'LL GROW AT EPMA
We believe in the investment of our people. Strong client results and company growth is a direct result of our focus on personal growth for every single employee. With regular reviews and measurable development plans, we help you focus on the skills and knowledge you need to succeed. From on-the-job learning to professional development programs, we help you to grow throughout your career and ready you for the opportunities that lie ahead.
BE INSPIRED our 10 core values are at the forefront of everything we do. We take pride in investing in the development of our people, because they are part of the EPMA family and DNA. Call us old fashioned, but we believe in building talent, and we take pride in preparing our future leaders and innovators. You will find a fun, exciting and rewarding career at EPMA.
Since 2010, EPMA has quickly earned credibility as a trusted leader in Project and Portfolio Management Services helping local businesses to Global 50 companies deliver projects with greater efficiency and success. Our ability to attract the most talented people and empower them to make a difference for our clients is part of what makes EPMA one of the Top Companies to work for in Texas, and one of the Best and Brightest companies to work for in the nation. We are also on the Inc. 5000 list as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in America today.
EPMA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassments of Any Kind: EPMA is made up of a very diverse group of individuals representing a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. At EPMA, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our services and our community. EPMA is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
***** EMPLOYMENT RECRUITING FRAUD ALERT *****
EPMA is aware of several instances of employment recruiting fraud, and we have reached out to the proper authorities to try to put a stop to these scams.
Please know that any correspondence from EPMA will come ONLY from an @epmainc.com or @jobvite.com email addresses, we do not conduct interviews in chat rooms, we do not use personal, gmail, Hotmail or such email addresses, text messages, we would never solicit money from a potential candidate, and we would not request sensitive personal information like bank account and social security numbers via email or during an interview.
If you feel you’ve been a victim of employment recruiting fraud and are at risk of identity theft, click here for additional steps to report the issue and/ or protect yourself. You can also file a complain with the Internet Crime Complaint Center.
Please read a press release on Job applicant PII fraud from the FBI.