Epizyme, Inc. is a fully integrated, commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company committed to its mission of rewriting treatment for cancer and other serious diseases through novel epigenetic medicines. In addition to an active research and discovery pipeline, Epizyme has one U.S. FDA approved product, TAZVERIK® (tazemetostat), for the treatment of adults and pediatric patients aged 16 years and older with metastatic or locally advanced epithelioid sarcoma (ES) who are not eligible for complete resection; adult patients with relapsed or refractory follicular lymphoma whose tumors are positive for an EZH2 mutation as detected by an FDA-approved test and who have received at least 2 prior systemic therapies; and adult patients with relapsed or refractory follicular lymphoma who have no satisfactory alternative treatment options. These indications are approved under accelerated approval based on overall response rate and duration of response. Continued approval for these indications may be contingent upon verification and description of clinical benefit in a confirmatory trial(s). The company is also exploring the treatment potential of tazemetostat in investigational clinical trials in other solid tumors and hematological malignancies, as a monotherapy and combination therapy in both relapsed and front-line disease settings. By focusing on the genetic drivers of disease, Epizyme seeks to match medicines with the patients who need them. For more information, visit www.epizyme.com.
Epizyme has assembled a world-class team with a passion for scientific innovation and a commitment to developing novel epigenetic therapies. Join a dynamic, diverse, and fun work environment consistent with Epizyme’s cultural attributes for success: camaraderie, collaboration, disciplined, innovative, openness, patient-focused and resilient.
- Provide end user technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware for both on-site and WFH users.
- Respond to queries either in person, over the phone, and email.
- Assist with onboarding and training of new employees.
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
- Utilize and maintain ticket tracking software, including ticket resolution and customer follow-up.
- Provide technical support while maintaining compliance with SLAs and information security requirements
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software applications.
- Managing equipment, including tracking purchases and requisitions.
- Assist in resolving technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Perform root cause analysis and develop strategies for problem remediation.
- Document internal procedures.
Education & Requirements:
- B.S. in Information Technology or related science degree.
- 1-2 years of experience in Information Technology field
- Expertise in computer science, informatics, software engineering.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve implementation goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems and Mac Operating Systems.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Laptop and desktop hardware troubleshooting and configuration.
- General understanding of network LAN, WAN and VoIP.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks with potentially varying priorities.
- Understanding of 21 CFR Part 11, including system validation requirements, system design, installation and deployment planning, and unit, system and user acceptance testing concepts - preferred.
- Knowledge of KACE Systems Management Appliance - preferred.
- Knowledge of ServiceNow - preferred.
Epizyme, Inc. is a vibrant, entrepreneurial EEO employer committed to a diverse and dynamic workplace.