Senior/Staff- Capacity Planning
GET READY FOR THE FUTURE OF ENERGY
Enphase Energy is using the innovation that made us the world leader in microinverter technology to transform energy generation and management forever.
We are one of the fastest growing and most dynamic Energy Systems Companies in the world. By combining the power of solar energy and the proven advantages of communications technology, Enphase Energy makes solar power systems productive, reliable, smart and safe. Our microinverter system is profoundly changing the way solar systems function, and as a result, changing the solar industry itself.
As we continue our exciting growth, we are building teams with highly talented individual contributors and leaders who design, develop, and manufacture next generation energy technologies. Our work environment is fast-paced, fun, and full of exciting new projects.
- Milestone years
- Global Footprint
- Future Enphase, what is there for the candidates?
- Enphase website Link - https://enphase.com/en-us/support
Senior/Staff Capacity Planning
Manager- Capacity Planning
Mission (Why does this role exist?) and Scope (About the Job)
This position is responsible to ensure that the right capacity is available at the factories when required, to meet the demand.
Key Responsibilities and Outcomes (What the Person needs to accomplish in the role ?)
- Determine the production capacity needed by the organisation to meet the changing demand.
- Understand how the business operates, assess existing capacity, and draw up capacity ramp plans based on the demand forecast.
- Continually monitor and review plans and make appropriate adjustments in the event of changes and unforeseen circumstances
- Reconcile variances from original plans and maintain a view of actual against forecast projections
- Continually review ways to make improvements and make the capacity planning and manufacturing process more efficient
- Communicate plans and forecasts to internal stakeholders and review plans to ensure efficient resource utilisation
- Provide regular updates on plans and escalate concerns relating to actual or potential issues that might cause a risk to the planned capacity ramp.
- Design and maintain capacity performance reports and statistics to share with internal stakeholders and provide information as required in relation to organisational metrics and updates
- Utilise knowledge and research methods to drive best practice results
- Coordinate with various departments and perform all capacity planning activities in facilities including the upcoming new products.
- Support all ad hoc analysis, reports, and dashboards
Qualifications: Education, Competencies (Knowledge, Skills & Behaviour) and Experience
- Minimum Qualifications
- BE/BTech, MBA/PGDM/MTech from the Tier 1 institution with 5-7 years of experience in capacity planning, operations, or supply chain management.
- Experience in working in office suite (proficiency with MS Excel)
- Preferred Qualifications
- Proven ability to think independently and handle multiple priorities through to completion by coordinating with different teams.
- Service orientation along with compliance mindset.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams to deliver the products to customers on time.
- Ability to work in multi-cultural & geographically diverse teams with proven organizational skills.
- Flexible to work in different time zones & able to work under pressure.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, able to communicate at all levels.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills