IT Security Engineer - New Grad
Our mission at Enphase Energy is to advance a sustainable future for all.
Today, our intelligent microinverters, which turn sunlight into an affordable, safe, reliable, and scalable source of energy, work with virtually every solar panel made, and when paired with our award-winning smart battery technology, we engineer one of the industry's best-performing clean energy systems. To date, we have installed more than 36 million microinverters on more than 1.5 million homes across 130 countries.
Like our customers, our innovative teams are also worldwide, making Enphase Energy a truly global company. We are one of the fastest growing and most dynamic energy companies in the world. Nimble and acutely focused on developing ground-breaking solar energy management technology, each of our teams have a shared goal of creating a carbon-free future.
At Enphase we are also committed to diversity and inclusion. Developing cutting edge technology requires a workforce as diverse as the populations we wish to serve. We are a values-driven company that puts people and their power at the center of our shared energy future.
Join us on our mission!
- Responsible to get involved in IT in various Areas – AI/ML, Data Science, Blockchain, Cyber Security, Product Security, AR/VR/Mobile app development, ERP, CRM, HCM, RPA, Web Programming, WAN/LAN/Wi-Fi/SDN networks and Cloud Infrastructure..
- Co-ordinate with various Business Teams & Internal IT Teams to understand the User Requirements
- Convert the Requirements into tangible solutions that can be used by Business Teams
- Work on Integration Platforms enabling Data Flows across various Cloud Applications
- Good programming knowledge in Java and/or Python, NodeJS, ReactJS
- Good knowledge of Database concepts
- Good knowledge in Cyber Security, PKI and IAM concepts
- Good knowledge of how Web based Applications work
- Good knowledge of Mobile, AR and VR application concepts
- Good knowledge of Infrastructure and Networking concepts
- Good knowledge of software engineering
- Experience with any open source web application or test automation framework
- Strong Documentation and Communication skills
- Good Interpersonal Skills, Passion for solving problems & Good Team Player
- Flexible to work on all phases of the software development life cycle – Development and Testing and Support
- Pursuing a degree in CS, EE, IT or related field