EMEA Finance Manager, Germany
Our mission at Enphase Energy is to advance a sustainable future for all.
Today, our intelligent microinverters, which turn sunlight into an affordable, safe, reliable, and scalable source of energy, work with virtually every solar panel made, and when paired with our award-winning smart battery technology, we engineer one of the industry's best-performing clean energy systems. To date, we have installed more than 42 million microinverters on more than 1.9 million homes across 130 countries.
Like our customers, our innovative teams are also worldwide, making Enphase Energy a truly global company. We are one of the fastest growing and most dynamic energy companies in the world. Nimble and acutely focused on developing ground-breaking solar energy management technology, each of our teams has a shared goal of creating a carbon-free future.
Do you want to help change the world? Learn more about the role:
We are seeking a Finance Manager to lead financial planning and compliance activities in Europe, Middle East and Africa. You will report to the Senior Director, Corporate Controller. This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing companies in the renewable energy sector with an entrepreneurial and fast-paced culture.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for financial control of Europe region, including budgeting, spending control/monitoring, forecasting and strategic planning in collaboration with Corporate FP&A
- Overseeing accurate, complete and timely financial reporting of EMEA region as well as coordinating all statutory reports/audits to ensure statutory compliance
- Collaborating with business partners on strategic business planning and financial modeling (such as solar loan financing vehicles) and recommending initiatives to drive superior financial performance and cost reductions, including available subsidies, tax incentives and credits in EMEA
- Partnering with local General Managers and corporate finance team and participating in business decision support process with solid financial modeling and analysis
- Serving as the primary finance interface between Europe-based team and Corporate finance team for all financial processes,month-endg month end accruals, reporting and financial planning
- Serving as the primary interface for local tax authorities; ensure all subsidies, tax incentives, credits and filings are submitted on time and are accurate
- Ensuring payroll and stock compensation are completed on time with the correct tax withholding and reporting per local payroll laws
- Ensuring all statutory and tax compliance requirements are calculated/submitted both timely and accurately for EMEA region
- Supporting additional finance projects
Who you are and what you bring:
- CPA (or equivalent) and Big Four experience preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in public accounting and budgeting/forecasting revenue, cost of sales and operating expenses for a corporation in solar or semiconductor space
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS, including accounting for solar loan financing vehicles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and ideally French, German or Dutch
- Oracle and Anaplan experience a plus
- Excellent decision-making capabilities with a thorough understanding of various drivers impacting the decision
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Ability to efficiently and effectively communicate (both oral and written) with all levels including executive leadership
- A customer service mindset and a team player mentality
- Positive, strong, proactive work ethic approach
- Must enjoy a high-energy, dynamic, respectful and collaborative environment with a global, diverse workforce
As we continue our exciting growth, we are building teams with highly talented individual contributors and leaders who design, develop, and manufacture next-generation energy technologies. Our work environment is fast-paced, fun, and full of exciting new projects.
At Enphase we are also committed to diversity and inclusion. Developing cutting-edge technology requires a workforce as diverse as the populations we wish to serve. We are a values-driven company that puts people and their power at the centre of our shared energy future.
If you care about our planet and are passionate about creating a more sustainable future, this is the perfect time to join Enphase.
All CVs must be submitted in English.