Customer Support Supervisor
POSITION: Customer Support Supervisor
LOCATION: Meridian, ID.
STATUS: Full Time / Salary - Exempt
The Call Center Supervisor manages a group of technical support agents in the Enphase Energy first-tier Support center. The Call Center Supervisor monitors and manages call center metrics and quality, provides training and guidance to support agents, and intervenes with customers as required.
- Assist Call-Center Agents with troubleshooting of technical issues related to Enphase installations and products, as required.
- Assist Call-Center Agents with ongoing training and correction, related both to product and process, as required.
- Monitor call and case statistics toward forecasting Call-Center Agent staffing requirements and infrastructure upgrades.
- Monitor call and case quality for adherence to Enphase standards.
- Fully document all processes and workflow executed by the Call-Center, and keep that documentation updated as the processes and/or workflow change over time.
- Monitor voice and data systems for capacity-planning and troubleshooting, as required.
- Monitor and adjust existing flowchart process(es) for Call-Center Agents for effectiveness and efficiency of problem-resolution.
- Intervene with external customers on specific issues and/or clarifications, as required, for those issues that the Call-Center Agents are unable to bring to full resolution.
- Oversee the Call-Center’s CRM case load, to keep Call-Center Agent response-times within acceptable parameters.
- Regularly report statistical data, trends, significant events and milestones to the Director of Customer Support.
- Coordinate with the Director of Customer Support and other Customer Support Managers on the tracking of impacting field-issues, subsequent product-modifications, and documentation of remediations.
- Enforce departmental best-practices, documentation, and customer-interaction guidelines.
- Be on-call for rendering assistance to Call-Center Agents during the entire window of published, Support hours. (Currently 0600-1900, Pacific time)
- Participate in ongoing training/education of industry standards and Enphase product-specific information.
- Follow Enphase Energy departmental conventions and procedures.
- Professionally represent Enphase via all communications mediums.
- Abide by all company policies and standards of conduct contained in the Enphase Energy employee manual.
Experience and Skills: (Minimum qualifications required for the job)
- Demonstrated track-record of technical support / customer service experience in a leadership or management role.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including conflict-resolution, product documentation, staff training and general, public-facing technical support.
- Working experience with networking (TCP/IP) protocols, firewalls, operating systems, SQL databases, CRM (Customer Relationship Management) platforms, software programs and telecom systems and general IT Administration. Mild development experience (scripting) helpful.
- Experience with overseeing, mentoring, and training a team of technical/customer Support technicians.
- Experience with external Product Support, coordinating with internal Software Developers and Hardware Engineers to track bug-fixes, release schedules and issue-escalations
- Excellent, interpersonal skills with external customers and internal employees.
- Proven ability to effectively monitor the Call-Center’s operational statistics and coordinate future needs and expansion with the Director of Customer Support.
- Experience with resource-planning for a call-center Support team helpful.
- Experience with solar electric products and National Electric Code (NEC) helpful.
- Prior experience with Salesforce CRM helpful.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Hand and finger manipulation using phone and keyboard.
- Extended time on phone with customers.
Education: High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Care
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Short Term Disability Insurance (STD) & Long-Term Disability Insurance (LTD)
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Benefits (AD&D)
- Voluntary (Optional) Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)