Field Service Technician - Austria
Are you ready to join our fast-paced international environment to create a better future for all?
Founded in 2006, Enphase transformed the solar industry with our revolutionary microinverter technology which turns sunlight into a safe, reliable, resilient, and scalable source of energy to power our lives. Today, our intelligent microinverters work with virtually every solar panel made, and when paired with our award-winning smart battery technology and industry-leading app, we engineer one of the industry's best-performing clean energy systems. The Enphase Energy system enables people to make, use, save, sell, and own their power by building a new energy future that harnesses the sun.
About the Role:
Conduct repairs and on-site support for installers for Enphase Storage products and the Enphase Energy Management System.
This position will consist in giving technical assistance and training on how to install and commission our new products to installers across Europe (White Glove service).
The FST will be directly involved with end user customers in troubleshooting high level problems and performing legacy repairs (storage repair mainly).
Overall it will require a high level of organization and autonomy and allow you to work in a variety of environments and conditions.
What you will be doing:
- Conduct repair and on-site support for installers for Enphase Storage products and the Enphase Energy Management System.
- This role requires spending up to 3-5 days on the road at a time. Travel will be intertwined with self-organization, and planning (60% of the time on the field overall)
- The technician will drive an Enphase van to customer homes to conduct repairs for Enphase battery and Energy Management systems. The van will be equipped with tools, benches, and testing equipment.
- Support of Enphase installers during the commissioning of new systems.
Who you are and what you will bring:
- Required two years of post-high school technical education, such as electrical/maintenance Associates’ Degree plus 1 year work experience with electrical power systems or installations (highly recommended).
- Qualified (or able to be certified) to install electrical storage equipment in Europe.
- Having the necessary electrical credentials required in the country of operation
- Experience with power supplies, inverters, connectors, energy storage or solar power preferred.
- Attention to detail and organization are required. Must be punctual.
- Good presentation, acts in a representative way ambassador of Enphase.
- Great communication, able to adapt to the interlocutor (customer, installer)
- Be willing to work flexible hours to adapt to customers/installers availability
- English is required. (B2 level minimum)
- Local language with high proficiency is required (B2/C1)
We already have installed more than 42 million microinverters on more than 1.9 million homes in over 130 countries, helping millions of people gain access to clean, affordable, and reliable energy while creating good jobs and a more carbon-free future for everyone. Enphase is putting people and their power at the center of our shared energy future - and in order to pursue this vision we need motivated, self-starters like you to join our team!
What we offer:
- A challenging position in a dynamic and rapidly growing international company in the photovoltaic industry.
- Competitive salary plus additional benefits.
- A great work environment in teams with colleagues from various countries.
All CV'S must be submitted in English