PES-Enlighten Cloud Services Developer - Staff Engineer
GET READY FOR THE FUTURE OF ENERGY
Enphase Energy is using the innovation that made us the world leader in microinverter technology to transform energy generation and management forever.
We are one of the fastest growing and most dynamic Energy Systems Companies in the world. By combining the power of solar energy and the proven advantages of communications technology, Enphase Energy makes solar power systems productive, reliable, smart and safe. Our microinverter system is profoundly changing the way solar systems function, and as a result, changing the solar industry itself.
As we continue our exciting growth, we are building teams with highly talented individual contributors and leaders who design, develop, and manufacture next generation energy technologies. Our work environment is fast-paced, fun, and full of exciting new projects.
- Milestone years
- Global Footprint
- Future Enphase, what is there for the candidates?
- Energy Independence - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdM1u5lgIk0
- Enphase Vision - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlUmx5Ckurg
- Enphase Home energy Solution - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hJJlGY5Mnc
- Enphase Ensemble - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zm0NMKW7k4
- Enphase website Link - https://enphase.com/en-us/support
- Enlighten Link - https://enphase.com/en-us/products-and-services/enlighten-and-apps
Cloud Architect / Manager / Director
Mission (Why does this role exist?) and Scope (About the Job)
As Backend Engineer in Enphase Cloud Engineering group, your mission will be to design, develop and maintain cloud-based software services & modules for innovative Home Energy Solutions ( Portable Energy Solution Product). Portable Energy Product is Cloud and IoT Enabled Energy device for which can be used anywhere. This product can be monitored and controlled from Cloud-Mobile and BLE-Mobile devices.
Enable Enphase to succeed in Solar Energy domain by building application and products for various stakeholders of the company including homeowners , installers and customer support.
Key Responsibilities and Outcomes (What the Person needs to accomplish in the role ?)
- Design and implement scalable, reliable, performant and secure applications & services in the realm of microservices ,webservices, batch Jobs , web Applications , data processing , device integration (IoT)
- Ability to develop software programs with best of design patterns , data Structures & algorithms
- Follow and implement best of the software engineering processes that include clean code , test automations ( TDD) , monitoring , performance bench marking etc
- Work in very challenging and high performance environment to clearly understand and provide state of the art solutions ( via design and code)
- Ability to debug complex applications and help in providing durable fixes
- While Java platform is primary, ability to understand, debug and work on other application platforms using Ruby on Rails and Python
- Responsible for delivering feature changes and functional additions that handle millions of requests per day while adhering to quality and schedule targets
Qualifications: Education, Competencies (Knowledge, Skills & Behaviour) and Experience
- Minimum Qualifications
- B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering from top tier college and >70% marks
- 5 to 8 years of solid software development experience in developing cloud-based applications
- Excellent Java programming skills with effective use of design patterns, data structure and algorithms
- Solid experience in microservices and API development using Java, Spring Framework, SpringBoot, Spring Cloud Netflix Libraries, Spring Data, JPA/Hibernate , REST principles, cloud design patterns
- Proven experience of developing applications on top of Relational and NoSql databases such as MySQL, MongoDb, AWS DynamoDb
- Excellent understanding protocols & concepts such HTTP, MQTT, SSL , Public Key infrastructure ( PKI), oAuth , SAML
- Proficient in working in the environment with tools such as GIT, Jenkins, SonarQube, automated tests (jUnit) , Maven , Gradle
- Knowledge and experience of having worked in AWS Cloud Platform (or Azure / GCP). Good understanding and experience on PaaS services like File & object Storage, Message Queues/Bus, SQL/NoSQL , Identity and Access management , Load balancers etc
- Good knowledge and experience with Agile, Clean Code, TDD methodologies
- Preferred Qualifications
- Exposure or knowledge in Renewable Tech companies
- Familiarity with Web Front End (Java Script/React)
- Knowledge and familiarity of Ruby on Rails / Python
- Familiarity with working in Internet of Things / Hardware integration