Embedded Software Engineer
Our mission at Enphase Energy is to advance a sustainable future for all.
Today, our intelligent microinverters, which turn sunlight into an affordable, safe, reliable, and scalable source of energy, work with virtually every solar panel made, and when paired with our award-winning smart battery technology, we engineer one of the industry's best-performing clean energy systems. To date, we have installed more than 36 million microinverters on more than 1.5 million homes across 130 countries.
Like our customers, our innovative teams are also worldwide, making Enphase Energy a truly global company. We are one of the fastest growing and most dynamic energy companies in the world. Nimble and acutely focused on developing ground-breaking solar energy management technology, each of our teams have a shared goal of creating a carbon-free future.
At Enphase we are also committed to diversity and inclusion. Developing cutting edge technology requires a workforce as diverse as the populations we wish to serve. We are a values-driven company that puts people and their power at the center of our shared energy future.
Join us on our mission!
Description of Position:
Enphase is seeking a Embedded Software Engineer to be a member of our world-class, Storage Innovation team in the office of the CTO.Responsibilities include:
- Designing and implementing embedded software microinverters operation and control and for battery control and management.
- Simulating new algorithms for power control and management.
- Developing unit and system test software.
- Validating algorithms using system simulation tools.
- Working with hardware engineers to test and troubleshoot prototype designs.
- Firmware testing
- BS/MS/PhD Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering or Computer Science + 2 years related experience.
- Coding capability in C, C++, and Python
- Digital control theory and techniques
- 32-bit ARM (e.g., Cortex M4, M7)
- Solid bench/troubleshooting skills
- Technical leadership of small- or medium-sized projects
- Exposure to code management and documentation practices, such as Git or comparable repositories
- Exposure to issue/bug-tracking systems such as Jira
- FreeRTOS development experience
- AWS IoT experience.
- Desktop and embedded Linux experience
- Power line communication
- RF communication
- Regulatory compliance
- Power electronics or power converters