The Analyst/Senior Analyst will be responsible for tracking, analysing, and interpreting product performance through the entire customer journey on Enphase platform. Provides essential support for the data management activities of the Installer Network team. Collaborates with Engineering/Customer Success/Marketing teams and Information Technology.
Key Responsibilities and Outcomes (What the Person needs to accomplish in the role ?):
- Responsible for developing and tracking an organization-wide system for Installer journey, Product analytics and development of reporting formats.
- Understand and analyse the Installer journey on Enphase platform.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyse the triggering mechanism for the Customer Success Team.
- Create regular product analysis report for the senior management
Qualifications: Education, Competencies (Knowledge, Skills & Behaviour) and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or Computer Science.
- 3+ years’ experience in a high-tech business role.
- Experience in channel partner products will be an added advantage.
- Strong Problem solving, oral and written communication skills and an infectious can-do approach to work.
- Ability to interpret and summarize presentations for executives.
- Ability to leverage numbers and insights to influence & drive sound decision making.
- Background in building insights from large amount of data, data mining, dashboarding and statistical analysis.
- Able to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation.
- Good Understanding of ETL, data processing, databases, data analytics, SQL and Excel.
- Good understanding of business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI) and data frameworks (e.g. Hadoop).
- Visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders.
- Understanding of statistics is a Plus.