Our mission at Enphase Energy is to advance a sustainable future for all.
Today, our intelligent microinverters, which turn sunlight into an affordable, safe, reliable, and scalable source of energy, work with virtually every solar panel made, and when paired with our award-winning smart battery technology, we engineer one of the industry's best-performing clean energy systems. To date, we have installed more than 42 million microinverters on more than 1.9 million homes across 130 countries.
Like our customers, our innovative teams are also worldwide, making Enphase Energy a truly global company. We are one of the fastest growing and most dynamic energy companies in the world. Nimble and acutely focused on developing ground-breaking solar energy management technology, each of our teams have a shared goal of creating a carbon-free future.
At Enphase we are also committed to diversity and inclusion. Developing cutting edge technology requires a workforce as diverse as the populations we wish to serve. We are a values-driven company that puts people and their power at the center of our shared energy future.
We are looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join our growing team on a hybrid schedule out of one our US office locations (CA - Fremont or Petaluma, ID – Boise, or TX - Austin). The coordinator will work with a team of recruiters in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. They will be the first impressions with our prospective candidates, responsible scheduling interviews with hiring managers and interviewers, coordinating travel, and taking on ad hoc projects, as necessary.
- Work closely with a team of recruiters to schedule both phone/video and onsite interviews
- Partner closely with hiring managers and interviews and ensure a great experience not only externally but internally
- Track recruiting activity and provide weekly updates as necessary
- Coordinate travel when necessary
- Assist recruiting team with sourcing top talent
- Take on ad hoc recruiting related projects as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
- 2+ years of coordinator or admin experience
- Experience with ATS experience a must, preferably Jobvite or Workday
- Strong Microsoft Outlook skills and proficient with other calendar tools
- Great communication skills (written and verbal)
- Attention to detail, proactive
- Excellent people skills at all levels
- Possess strong organization skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment