DevOps Solutions Architect
Enphase Energy is seeking top tier talent to join our leading-edge green tech company that designs, markets and innovates new products for the renewable energy space. Our breakthrough Enphase Microinverter and Home Energy Management System makes solar power more productive, more reliable, and smarter. You will have a chance to be part of an accomplished and enthusiastic technical cross-functional organization.
We hire creative, high performing people with a passion for high achievement. Enphase Energy provides employees with the opportunity to do their best work in a stimulating, dynamic, challenging and fun environment. Be a part of the industry leader that is pioneering improvements in the way Solar Energy delivered to homes and businesses.
- Help Enphase succeed by providing solutions for infrastructure augmenting our US team.
- You will Build and maintain the AWS infrastructure including EC2, S3, RDS, Lambda, Kinesis, AWS IOT, Auto Scaling, Route53.
- Manage and Build CI/CD pipelines for various code bases in the company.
- Implement DevOps best practices and automation.
- Expertise in complete Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experience in hiring and team management and project management.
- Key Responsibilities and Outcomes (What the Person needs to accomplish in the role ?)
- Build, maintain and troubleshoot CI/CD pipelines for different environments (Dev, Stg, Prod).
- Experience in SOX compliance and GDPR.
- Experience in Agile project management and running daily standups.
- Release management including main releases, patch releases, configuration updates.
- Collaborate with different development teams for infrastructure build and maintain deployment tools/procedures for applications.
- Dive deep and identify failure patterns to resolve problems and their root cause Support. Hands-on troubleshooting knowledge and able to maintain staging/production environments.
- Creation/deployment of new environments, systems, projects etc. First response for alerts and alarms.
- Provide high-performance cloud deployment solutions and maintain rapid deployment pipelines, server monitoring, and troubleshooting.
- Ensure security standards and DevOps best practices are followed in organization. Ensure monitoring is robust and effective leading to zero downtime.
- Taking ownership of infra and DevOps which includes PagerDuty handling.
- Owning DevOps and Cloud including On Call in case of Priority issue.
- Develops scripts and automation tools used to build, integrate, and deploy software releases to various platforms.
- Knowledge of application deployment and data migration on AWS for different regions
Required Skills And Experience
Qualifications: Education, Competencies (Knowledge, Skills & Behaviour) and Experience
- BE/BTech with CSE or related discipline with premier engineering college
- 10+ Year experience managing IOT/SAAS/Cloud Infrastructure for large customer base
- Strong documentation, communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work across various teams and demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- Experience working as a DevOps engineer in fast paced environment; preferably on large scale web applications with high data volume and/or IOT systems
- Networking: DNS, HAProxy, IP Tables, Firewall, Load Balancers, Proxies, VPN Knowledge. In databases, SQL and NoSQL DBs (like MySQL, Mongo, Redis, PostgreSQL, AWS RDS, Redshift etc.)
Understanding of any Source Code Management (GitHub/Gitlab/Bitbucket) and CI-CD system (GoCD / Jenkins)
- Strong Linux administration/Scripting/Debugging skills; preferably Bash/Python/Ruby
- Knowledge about Configuration Management tools like Ansibles, Chef, Puppet etc.
- Strong working experience in Infrastructure as Code: Terraform, Packer etc.
- Experience in IT infrastrucure Workload migration to AWS.
- Hands on experience with system Dev tools and deployment/monitoring tools like GitHub, New Relic, Go/Jenkins.
- Familiarity with containerization and orchestration like Docker and Kubernetes.
- Disaster Recovery preparedness with multi-zone and/or multi-region options.
- Backup and Restore management RDS, Mongo DB, and Databases (Maria DB, Arora DB)
- Infrastructure and Application monitoring across production and non-production platforms
- Must have experience with AWS services including: EC2, Lambda, S3, DynamoDB, Route 53, IAM, RDS, Kinesis, SNS, AWS IOT etc.
- Solid technical experience in the following areas: Software architecture, Application deployment, Infrastructure engineering, integration and support.
- Strong working knowledge of software development technologies in an agile environment, scrums, and using tools such as JIRA/Confluence/Aha (preferably as an administrator)
- Previous release and/or project management experience, (Solid understanding of project management principles preferred)
- Experience in creating uniform dash boards for hardware, software and firmware projects.
- Exposure to Artifactory or any other release management system.
- Exposure to build and release of Embedded Software.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Servers and Linux System administration
Salary range: $180,000 - $235,000 per year