Sr.Engineer, Automation Developer
The Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer will be responsible for working with our internal customers to automate various tasks that will increase efficiency and quality. They will leverage various coding languages and tools to accomplish this, leveraging both out of the box and custom coded solutions. They will work closely with Project Managers, Business Analysts, and internal customers to gather requirements and will be expected to observe process and recommend how our automation tools could be leveraged further.
- Design, develop, and implement RPA solutions to streamline processes and maximize efficiency
- Stay current with automation technologies and develop prototypes the demonstrate creative ways of applying automation tools
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of automations and troubleshoot as needed.
- Participate in technical discussions and develop strategies to solve technical challenges
- Handle tier 2 and 3 level support of automated processes
- Create and maintain technical documentation and best practices to support automations
- Collaborate with internal IT team to set up and maintain RPA technical infrastructure
- Collaborate with customers and team members to identify and evaluate process automation opportunities and support requirements gathering
- Observe operational processes and recommend automated solutions that will increase efficiency, revenue, and/or reduce errors
- Handle the most complex problems independently and act as a subject-matter expert
- Mentor new employees and level I's while efficiently maintaining workload
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum 3 years’ of experience using RPA & OCR technology (UiPath & ABBYY FlexiCapture) to design, build, deploy, and maintain automations required.
- Experience with Process Analysis, Design, and Implementation, Business and Technical requirements, Problem-Solving, and System(s) Testing, including UAT and Bug fixes required.
- Should have experience in understanding and gathering automation requirements and preparing Process Definition Document (PDD) and Solution Design Document (SDD)
- Interpersonal skills along with the ability to work in a team.
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to spot and fix errors in complex code.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to perform tasks independently.
- Good presentation and report-writing skills.
Skill set required:
- Must have been worked on minimum 5 End to End Automation Projects
- Good experience in Uipath Orchestrator and Analytics is Mandatory.
- Experience in working with OCR technologies (Abbyy Flexicapture).
- Proficiency in using OCR (AbbyyFlexicapture) and AI/ML technologies in RPA solutions.
- Experience working with Web API/Services (JSON/XML) to develop real-time integrations with internal/external systems.
- In-depth knowledge of integration technologies including web services and message queuing (for example RESTFul web services, MQSeries etc.)
- UiPath & ABBYY Certification would be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in working with web services.
- Hands on experience in Excel, Macro, VBA/SQL/RPA tools
- Good to have experience in installation and setup of UiPath components