Head of Production
The Production Studio is part of the Global Design & Creative team and is responsible for the creation of all business-as-usual creative work such as emails, performance ads, SEO content, social posts, video testimonials, and more. This content is critical to the day-to-day success of our business. The Head of Production will thrive on bringing order to chaos, care deeply about our internal and external resources, and is intimately familiar with and capable of upholding the Enphase visual and brand identity.
What your day looks like:
- Operate with autonomy in the management and execution of day-to-day Production Studio operations.
- Manage a team of internal creative resources, agencies, and freelancers to deliver the highest-quality product within the timeline and budget.
- Provide counsel throughout the creative process to ensure content is created to serve the brief, business needs, and Enphase visual and brand standards.
- Set and maintain the highest standard of creative excellence for deliverables
- Cultivate close relationships with our creative resources and business stakeholders to develop world-class creative
- Identify opportunities to innovate on how the Enphase brand shows up in creative output
- Serve as first point of contact for issues arising across Production, escalating issues and recommendations to executive leadership team as needed
- Coordinate across global time zones with internal stakeholders and leaders such as Growth, Lifecycle, Product Marketing and Demand Generation to ensure all teams are resourced appropriately.
- Develop and maintain a clearly defined production process that includes necessary review checkpoints such as Legal, Engineering, Finance, Executives, etc.
- Oversee the budget and make adjustments to projects or scope of work as necessary in partnership with Marketing Operations.
- Manage internal stakeholder expectations with the ability to identify and articulate alternative solutions when changes arise.
- Manage PO’s and agency or freelance contracts in partnership with Marketing Operations.
- Identifying world-class new agencies, freelancers, or vendors to bring onto the Production Studio to fill gaps in resources or creative talent.
- Onboard and support the training new additions to the Production Studio roster (internal hires, new freelancers, agencies, etc.)
- 8+ years of production experience in-house or within an agency
- A love of project/program management
- Experience managing agency and vendor relationships
- Advanced understanding and application of creative and production processes
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience managing budget
- Experience with Office 365, Adobe Creative Suite, and Figma (a plus)
- Familiarity with developing content across mediums (email, landing pages, ads, etc.)
- Network of freelance and agency talent