Embedded Software Engineer
Our mission at Enphase Energy is to advance a sustainable future for all.
Today, our intelligent microinverters, which turn sunlight into an affordable, safe, reliable, and scalable source of energy, work with virtually every solar panel made, and when paired with our award-winning smart battery technology, we engineer one of the industry's best-performing clean energy systems. To date, we have installed more than 42 million microinverters on more than 1.9 million homes across 130 countries.
Like our customers, our innovative teams are also worldwide, making Enphase Energy a truly global company. We are one of the fastest growing and most dynamic energy companies in the world. Nimble and acutely focused on developing ground-breaking solar energy management technology, each of our teams have a shared goal of creating a carbon-free future.
At Enphase we are also committed to diversity and inclusion. Developing cutting edge technology requires a workforce as diverse as the populations we wish to serve. We are a values-driven company that puts people and their power at the center of our shared energy future.
Join us on our mission!
Enphase is seeking engineers to join as an Embedded Software Engineer specializing in CI/CD build systems.
- Spec and drive infrastructure to support continuous integration/continuous delivery of hardware-in-loop functional test automation for software components
- Design, implement and maintain build processes and develop optimized build pipelines
- Build internal tools for rapid prototyping
- Automate functional testing processes by designing and producing reliable self-service infrastructure and tools
- Provide engineering support for package and version set administration, source code control, and deployment infrastructure maintenance
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Degree or Advanced Degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering or related field
- Passion for building and fostering good engineering practices and processes
- A collaborative mindset, strong communication skills, and an ability to work cross-functionally
- Experience in writing software for embedded systems in C/C++
- Experience with Python, Jenkins, Artifactory and GIT
- Experience with development of build systems using containers/virtualization i.e., using Docker
- Experience with or exposure to Linux system and kernel
- Experience with or exposure to functional testing and automation
- Experience with or exposure to instrumentation for monitoring and logging
- Experience with XML, REST interfaces and JSON
- Experience working with IoT and/or embedded devices
- Exposure to security best practices in a DevOps environment
- Experience with networking protocols and API’s
- Experience developing self-service infrastructure, tools, and automation
- DevOps-based philosophy, practices, and tools