Senior Compliance Test and Certification Engineer (Energy Storage Products)
Our mission at Enphase Energy is to advance a sustainable future for all.
Today, our intelligent microinverters, which turn sunlight into an affordable, safe, reliable, and scalable source of energy, work with virtually every solar panel made, and when paired with our award-winning smart battery technology, we engineer one of the industry's best-performing clean energy systems. To date, we have installed more than 42 million microinverters on more than 1.9 million homes across 130 countries.
Like our customers, our innovative teams are also worldwide, making Enphase Energy a truly global company. We are one of the fastest growing and most dynamic energy companies in the world. Nimble and acutely focused on developing ground-breaking solar energy management technology, each of our teams have a shared goal of creating a carbon-free future.
At Enphase we are also committed to diversity and inclusion. Developing cutting edge technology requires a workforce as diverse as the populations we wish to serve. We are a values-driven company that puts people and their power at the center of our shared energy future.
Join us on our mission!
What you can look forward to…
- Perform compliance testing using detailed knowledge of standards and industry best practices in our ISO 17025 accredited lab
- Interfacing with Nationally Recognized Testing Labs (NRTLs) to coordinate regulatory testing
- Gaining regulatory agency approvals for products by demonstrating product compliance with standards
- Leading the effort to gain and maintain self-certification status
- Contributing to the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
What you will need to do it well…
- Bachelor's degree in Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Good knowledge of Electronics and Electrical Engineering principles
- 5+ years recent experience in compliance / homologation, Product design / development or testing of complex electronics products.
- Having experience with photovoltaic systems or power supplies is an advantage
- Working knowledge of relevant standards: IEC/UL 61010 series, IEC 62040 series, UL 1741, IEEE 1547, AS/NZS 4777 series, EN 60730, IEC 61000 series, VDE 4105, IEC 62116, EN 50549, IEC/UL 62109 series, European Grid Connection Codes and other relevant standards.
- Working knowledge of National and International regulations and the ability to work with Local Authorities Having Jurisdiction (LAHJ) or regulatory bodies is a plus.
- Competitive salaries and quarterly bonuses
- Opportunity to work on state-of-the-art software and hardware systems.
- Opportunities for career growth and development.
- Medical insurance cover for yourself and your immediate family members
- Annual merit reviews and increases.
- Working in a well-equipped laboratory and facility
Salary range: $105,000 - $150,000 per year