Snr Commodity Specialist
- Drive Localization of Mechanical components with India Supply base
- Identify and Qualify new supplier for Mech Commodity
- Support Assigned mechanical commodity to all NPI projects.
- Capacity planning and Single source risk mitigation at NPI stage.
- Represent Enphase’s needs to the industry and drive supplier partnerships to enable aligned investments
- Work with Enphase mechanical technical expert to define target candidate suppliers of Enphase NPIs based on Enphase commodity strategy
- Lead commercial related activities including RFI/RFQs, etc, and perform commodity management rolein activities leading by other functions to support NPI.
- Collaborate with Enphase mechanical experts and commodity team members drive best sourcing decisions based on TCO
- Understand current market pricing and dynamics of competitive landscape
- Define cost drivers, establish should cost and work with engineers to achieve Design-to-Cos
Strategy Development and Implementation
- Collaborate with Enphase Mechanical Commodity Manager –Sustaining and other commodity team members to define Enphase sourcing strategy.
- Implement commodity strategy
- Contribute valuable inputs to supplier scorecard and business review, follow up responsible action points and drive supplier improvement continuously.
- Align suppliers and Enphase technology roadmaps through understanding of market trends, Enphase future requirements and suppliers’ technology value proposition
- Develop suppliers to enable innovative products/solutions to align with Enphase roadmap
- Be trusted partner and thought leader to Enphase product and development team
Demonstrated ability to drive and close cross-functional project initiatives with great skill of project management
Minimum BE (Preferable Mechanical Engineering, ME in Mech Engineering and/or MBA)
7+ years of Mechanical Global Commodity Management, Manufacturing or Management experience in a telecom/networking industry. Strong background on NPI management will be a plus.
Direct Experience in Mechanical,, Electromechanical Systems
Possesses strong knowledge of overall Mechanical Plastic Injection molding, sheet metal fabrication & stamping manufacturing process, and the sub-tier mechanical component supply base
Demonstrated leadership, collaboration and influencing skills
Strong, positive, can-do attitude, self-motivated and directed