Marketing Planning & Operations Manager - India
The Marketing Planning and Operations team is responsible for driving annual and rolling six-week objectives and KPIs, budgeting, operating cadence, headcount/recruiting, process design, team communications, contract /vendor management, cross-company collaboration and marketing operations review.
Typical KPIs: achieve OKRs and budgets, management reporting, speed / efficiency, stakeholder SLAs, marketing NPS
In this role the successful candidate will:
- Assist in driving India marketing team alignment with corporate strategy, objectives, and planning process; create a process to continually prioritize marketing initiatives and manage the marketing roadmap; and serve as the connective tissue across the marketing team
- Provide support for budget management process, track spend, provide management reporting
- Drive weekly operating documents to stay abreast of strategic, tactical, and operational beats
- Standardize marketing systems, processes, and tools to increase campaign efficiency, coordinate internal and external work streams and dependencies, track and communicate progress, provide governance, and ensure compliance
- Lead vendor management and contract process across the global marketing teams based in India. Maintain a roster of world-class agencies, freelancers, contractors, and vendors; monitor performance, and manage payment process
- Lead culture building efforts across the marketing organization in India—including regular communications, all-hands meetings, team-building efforts
- Drive resource planning, recruiting, and talent management efforts across marketing
- A practical problem solver with the proven ability to structure a data-driven approach to complex business challenges and opportunities
- Experience working with procurement, finance, legal, human resources, IT and marketing teams to onboard new vendors and manage existing vendors.
- Flexible to across multiple time zones.
- Outstanding decision-making skills and ability to drive progress and produce results with little oversight
- Excellent project and workflow management skills, ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects with competing deadlines simultaneously
- Collaborative leader who fosters a fast-paced culture of curiosity, creativity, and innovation
Desired experience – the following will be an advantage:
- 5+ years of experience in b2b and d2c marketing and creative organizations in operational roles
- Deep understanding of marketing technology and automation systems, processes, and tools
- A climate crusader who is passionate about creating a more sustainable and equitable future