Customer Service Engineer
Our mission at Enphase Energy is to advance a sustainable future for all.
Today, our intelligent microinverters, which turn sunlight into an affordable, safe, reliable, and scalable source of energy, work with virtually every solar panel made, and when paired with our award-winning smart battery technology, we engineer one of the industry's best-performing clean energy systems. To date, we have installed more than 36 million microinverters on more than 1.5 million homes across 130 countries.
Like our customers, our innovative teams are also worldwide, making Enphase Energy a truly global company. We are one of the fastest growing and most dynamic energy companies in the world. Nimble and acutely focused on developing ground-breaking solar energy management technology, each of our teams have a shared goal of creating a carbon-free future.
At Enphase we are also committed to diversity and inclusion. Developing cutting edge technology requires a workforce as diverse as the populations we wish to serve. We are a values-driven company that puts people and their power at the center of our shared energy future.
Join us on our mission!
If you are an experienced Customer Support Professional and get a charge out of the idea of working with renewable energy, Enphase may be the place for you! This first level technical support position is responsible for professional and timely resolution or referral of technical issues that may involve hardware, software, communications, installation or a blend of variables.
What you can look forward to:
- Answering inbound phone calls to the Customer Support phone queue during assigned hours.
- Responding to inbound emails to the Customer Support group address.
- Providing pre-sales information about Enphase products.
- Leveraging inbound service calls from existing customers into potential sales for energy storage systems.
- Documenting all activity in a central CRM/HelpDesk software platform. Troubleshooting basic technical issues related to Enphase installations.
- Escalating more complex issues to one of our Customer Support Engineers. Assisting with the activation of new Enphase sites as needed.
- Coordinating with Enphase Engineering with tracking of field-issues, and subsequent product-modifications, logging product bugs in a central database. Assisting other team-members with troubleshooting and/or administrative tasks as needed.
- Participating in ongoing training/education of industry standards and Enphase product-specific information.
- Following departmental conventions and procedures.
- Professionally represent Enphase via all communications mediums.
- Abiding by all company policies and standards of conduct contained in the Enphase Energy employee-manual.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- Relevant technical training or certification (Engineering or Electrician qualifications desired, but not essential)
- Experience working in a fast-paced technical support or customer service position. Listening and questioning skills.
- Verbal and written communications skills.
- Phone experience and appropriate manners.
- Ability to multi-task in a very fast-paced environment.
- Typing speed of at least 30 words per minute.
- Experience with consumer-grade networking (TCP/IP) is desired.
- Interpersonal skills and proven ability to build rapport and establish/keep working relationships with customers, peers and managers.
- This job will work in a standard office environment, in front of a computer monitor, sitting, standing, walking, reaching, bending, typing, answering calls.
- Quarterly bonuses and stock options.
- Long service leave.
- Medical insurance cover (yourself and your immediate family members).
- Annual merit reviews and increases.
- Opportunities for career growth and development.
- Health and wellness incentives.
- Eco friendly work environment.
- Global team environment.
About Enphase Energy
Enphase Energy is a multi-national company with many global locations; sales and marketing, operations, and research and development.
All offers of employment are subject to standard background testing required by Enphase Energy.
Find out more: