Customer Support Representative - Bi-Lingual - Dutch
POSITION: Customer Service Technician Bi-Lingual (CST)
LOCATION: Meridian, ID. And US - Remote
STATUS: Full Time / Non- Exempt Hourly
Enphase Energy is the fastest growing inverter company in the world. By combining the power of solar energy and the proven advantages of communications technology, Enphase Energy makes solar power systems productive, reliable, smart and safe - increasing the energy harvest of solar panels by up to 25 percent. Our microinverter system is profoundly changing the way solar systems function, and as a result, changing the solar industry itself.
As we continue our exciting growth, we are building teams with highly talented individual contributors and leaders who design, develop, and manufacture next generation solar technologies. Our work environment is fast-paced, fun, and full of exciting new projects.
Enphase Energy, “Always On” is expanding its Support Center for Worldwide support and we are looking for Dual language candidates to join our team.
English – Dutch: Als je Spaans kunt spreken, lezen en schrijven, solliciteer dan.
- Answer inbound phone calls to the Customer Support Level 1 phone queue.
- Respond to inbound emails to the Customer Support group address.
- Provide pre-sales information about products.
- Document all activity in a central CRM/Helpdesk software platform.
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to installations.
- Assist with the activation of new sites as needed.
- Coordinate with Engineering with tracking of field; issues, and subsequent product-modifications, logging product bugs in a central database.
- Assist other team members with troubleshooting and/or administrative tasks as needed.
- Monitor and act upon quality analysis reports provided by the QA team.
- Participate in ongoing training/education of industry standards and product-specific information.
- Follow departmental conventions and procedures in a positive manner.
- Professionally represent Client via all communications mediums.
- Abide by all company policies and standards of conduct contained in the Client manual.
Experience and Skills: (Minimum qualifications required for the job)
- Three plus years of call center experience, preferred.
- Experience with solar electric products, residential electrical applications and Nation Electric Cod (NEC) helpful.
- Experience with consumer-grade networking TCP/IP data networking preferred.
- Experience with PC and MAC OS X.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a very fast-paced environment.
- Be able to type at least 30 WPM.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with both external customers and internal employee.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Hand and finger manipulation using phone and keyboard.
- Extended time on phone with customers.
Education: High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Care
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Short Term Disability Insurance (STD) & Long-Term Disability Insurance (LTD)
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Benefits (AD&D)
- Voluntary (Optional) Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)