Our mission at Enphase Energy is to advance a sustainable future for all.
Today, our intelligent microinverters, which turn sunlight into an affordable, safe, reliable, and scalable source of energy, work with virtually every solar panel made, and when paired with our award-winning smart battery technology, we engineer one of the industry's best-performing clean energy systems. To date, we have installed more than 42 million microinverters on more than 1.9 million homes across 130 countries.
Like our customers, our innovative teams are also worldwide, making Enphase Energy a truly global company. We are one of the fastest growing and most dynamic energy companies in the world. Nimble and acutely focused on developing ground-breaking solar energy management technology, each of our teams have a shared goal of creating a carbon-free future.
At Enphase we are also committed to diversity and inclusion. Developing cutting edge technology requires a workforce as diverse as the populations we wish to serve. We are a values-driven company that puts people and their power at the center of our shared energy future.
We are looking for a full-life cycle Recruiter to join our team onsite in Boise, ID with the possibilities of a hybrid schedule. A successful Recruiter will find practical and creative ways to engage talent, specifically for call center and field service roles. As a Recruiting partner, they will work with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure a great candidate experience.
- Manage full cycle recruiting for multiple, complex searches, creating innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talent to Enphase
- Develop and execute fully comprehensive sourcing plans, analyzing requirements to determine target profile needs and matches
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process to ensure we meet their hiring needs and goals
- Maintain pipeline activity to ensure data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Screen and Interview candidates against open requisitions
- Drive offer process - including extending offers, negotiations, closing candidates, and generating offer letters
- Partner with potential RPO and agencies to ensure volume and high-quality pipeline
- Actively engage in diversity and inclusion hiring strategies
- Address occasional HR related questions and/or direct them to the right HR resources
- Demonstrates Data Integrity and ability to understand Data to help influence hiring decisions
- 6+ years full cycle recruiting experience
- Experience with sourcing, engaging, and activating passive candidates
- Experience with candidate care and balancing process with candidate experience
- Knowledge with recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems, data management/reporting techniques and software collaboration tools
- Experience creating and fostering partnerships with internal leadership
- Experience influencing and driving towards results