Lifecycle Marketing Lead/Manager
Reporting into the Growth Marketing team, the Lifecycle Marketing Manager will be responsible for the strategy and execution of customer lifecycle marketing campaigns. This role will collaborate closely with the brand, creative, product, data and digital teams to drive customer satisfaction, referrals, retention and lifetime value via email and marketing automations. The Lifecycle Marketing Manager will establish baseline performance of current emails and automations and build multi-channel campaigns to drive improved conversion rates via creative, personalisation, offers, and A/B testing.
The Lifecycle Marketing Manager will own data segmentation of prospects and current homeowners, will extract actionable insights from the data that will be used to improve our offering and communications for each segment.
- Marketing Automation on SFMC
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Performance Reporting and Analytics
- Become the system expert on the marketing email platform (SFMC) and automations.
- Continually seek and recommend improvements to all our email automations and mobile strategy to meet and exceed targets.
- Understand how revenue and KPI targets related to the email channel can be influenced through testing and enhancing email activities.
- Gain a deep understanding of Enphase’s databases and reporting. Identity data and insights-based opportunities for email conversion rate optimization. Action approved recommendations.
- Establish baseline performance reporting and trending. Optimize campaigns through A/B testing to improve open rate, click through and conversion to meet business goals
- Lead and deploy new campaigns, enhance workflows and improve the homeowner experience.
- Manage lifecycle marketing projects, from copy and design briefing through execution.
- Develop reporting on monthly lifecycle marketing performance
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of current email, CRM and push marketing best practices.
- Build a repository of competitor email automations and activities. Stay abreast of key industry changes.