Sr Operations Planner
Sr Operations Planner
By combining the power of solar energy and the proven advantages of communications technology, Enphase Energy makes solar power systems productive, reliable, smart and safe - increasing the energy harvest of solar systems by up to 25 percent. Our microinverter system is profoundly changing the way solar systems function, and as a result, changing the solar industry itself.
We are building teams with highly talented individual contributors and leaders who design, develop, and manufacture next generation energy technologies. Our work environment is fast-paced, fun, and full of exciting new projects.
Do you want to help change the world? Read on…
Enphase is introducing a new technology called Ensemble which allows seamless operation of energy resources such as inverters, storage systems, and loads to operate in a microgrid environment whether connected to a grid or not. This technology allows us to meet predefined Quality of Service specification and Economic objectives.
Enphase is developing more critical functions in Asia. We need an excellent Operations planer who can be responsible to including (not limited) capacity planning, inventory management, logistics and order delivery management in China.
What you can look forward to:
- Manage Consigned materials inventories at the factory site at an optimal level, ensure inventories accuracy and in alignment with internal inventory team.
- Support the supply chain of materials, ensure excellent delivery performance to meet demand expectations.
- Monitor the execution of production plan and resolve potential issues timely and effectively.
- Manage/track factory capacity to meet forecast requirement.
- Factory CT, OEE improvement.
- Support logistics project locally in China.
- Other tasks related to operations assigned by supervisor.
What you typically need to do it well:
- B.S. in Engineering, or other suitable educational background or work experience
- 5+ years of experience at factory Operation
- Familiar with factory MFG process
- Expert knowledge of planning and capacity
- Familiar with China logistic rule
- Data analysis skill to monitor/detect/resolve problems in factory daily operation
- Good team player for cross function team coworking
- Microsoft Excel, Word and PPT experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- English is required working language