Product Marketing Manager Portable Energy Systems
Enphase Energy is the fastest growing and most dynamic energy company in the world and is looking for Product Marketing Managers to lead select Enphase consumer products in the portable battery and clean generator category.
This role works at the intersection of marketing, product, sales, and support to drive launch excellence by building and meeting deadlines, defining milestones and timelines, and driving business processes and initiatives.
In this role, the successful candidate will:
- Lead strategic thinking for product positioning, competitive analysis, messaging hierarchies, and value drivers.
- Create go to market strategies for individual product and platform launches
- Develop research strategies and turn insights into actions that drive results
- Manage media and creative agencies to deliver against business objectives and ROI
- Build marketing plans with media channels and targets
- Build and manage budgets
- Leverage category and competitive insights to differentiate product and positioning
- Work across marketing functions to activate marketing support and scale based on product launches and lifecycle activities including PR/comms, content, website, webstore, social, operations, and creative/design.
- Drive processes, monitor the progress of projects, keep teams and projects on schedule.
Skills and Experience
- 3-5+ years of experience in product management, product design, product marketing, or brand roles in global, high-growth B2B and D2C technology companies
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field or equivalent experience.
- Excellent project and workflow management skills; ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Leading through influence, marketing experience, data-based insights, and go-to-market expertise
- Comfortable working in a hands-on, fast-paced, growth-focused environment
- Previous experience in the alternative energy sector
About the Company
Today, our intelligent microinverters, which turn sunlight into an affordable, safe, reliable, and scalable source of energy, work with virtually every solar panel made. When paired with our award-winning smart battery technology, we engineer one of the industry's best-performing clean energy systems. We have installed more than 36 million microinverters on more than 1.5 million homes across 130 countries.
Like our customers, our innovative teams are also worldwide, making Enphase Energy a truly global company. We are one of the fastest growing and most dynamic energy companies in the world. Nimble and acutely focused on developing ground-breaking solar energy management technology, each team has a shared goal of creating a carbon-free future.
At Enphase, we are also committed to diversity and inclusion. Developing cutting-edge technology requires a workforce as diverse as the populations we wish to serve. We are a values-driven company that puts people and their power at the center of our shared energy future.
- DTO – Discretionary Time-Off
- Life AD&D
- Legal Services
- Voluntary Accident and Critical Plan
- Travel Assistance
- Training and Tuition Reimbursement
- Savings on Solar Products