PES - ENHO - Staff Android Mobile App Engineer - IOT Energy Platform
GET READY FOR THE FUTURE OF ENERGY
Enphase Energy is using the innovation that made us the world leader in microinverter technology to transform energy generation and management forever.
We are one of the fastest growing and most dynamic Energy Systems Companies in the world. By combining the power of solar energy and the proven advantages of communications technology, Enphase Energy makes solar power systems productive, reliable, smart and safe. Our microinverter system is profoundly changing the way solar systems function, and as a result, changing the solar industry itself.
As we continue our exciting growth, we are building teams with highly talented individual contributors and leaders who design, develop, and manufacture next generation energy technologies. Our work environment is fast-paced, fun, and full of exciting new projects.
- Milestone years
- Global Footprint
- Future Enphase, what is there for the candidates?
- Energy Independence - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdM1u5lgIk0
- Enphase Vision - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlUmx5Ckurg
- Enphase Home energy Solution - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hJJlGY5Mnc
- Enphase Ensemble - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zm0NMKW7k4
- Enphase website Link - https://enphase.com/en-us/support
- Enlighten Link - https://enphase.com/en-us/products-and-services/enlighten-and-apps
- Enphase iOS Mobile App https://apps.apple.com/us/app/enphase-enlighten/id787415770
- Enphase Android Mobile App https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.enphaseenergy.myenlighten&hl=en_IN&gl=US
- ITK Android Mobile App https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.enphase.installer&hl=en_IN&gl=US
- Enphase 2021 Investors Presentation Link
Staff Engineer – Mobile Apps - Android Developer
Sr. Manager – Cloud
Mission and Scope
For our Cloud and Digital Engineering team, we seek Hands-On Mobile App Engineer/Lead who can work on designing & implementing high quality Cloud Based Mobile Apps (Android/Kotlin) for the innovative Home Energy Solutions ( Portable Energy Solution Product). Portable Energy Product is Cloud and IoT Enabled Energy device for which can be used anywhere. This product can be monitored and controlled from Cloud-Mobile and BLE-Mobile devices.
Experienced candidates need to provide technical leadership/mentoring to a small team of talented developers in agile environment. Your ability to lead the architecture, design, and implementation of maintainable, high-quality, and high-performing Mobile Apps (iOS – Swift, Android – Kotlin, React Native, Hybrid Apps, Java microservices, React, AWS) is essential for success in this role.
Provide hands-on technical expertise to design, engineer, deploy, and deliver highly scalable mobile applications. Drive improvements in technical architecture, standards, and processes. Drive engineering excellence while managing/mentoring talented team of developers in agile environment. Work closely with product management and other stakeholders for system design and delivery.
Key Responsibilities and Outcomes (What the Person needs to accomplish in the role ?)
- Good mobile app development experience in a combination of Native and Hybrid Mobile Apps is must for this role. Need to be well versed with iOS (Swift) or Android (Kotlin).
- Good knowledge of mobile and web technologies including client and server.
- Good Exposure to TDD and BDD based development methodologies
- Knowledge of hybrid mobile applications and framework is a plus
- Knowledge of data analytics and machine learning is a plus.
- Good knowledge in version control and branching concepts (git, mercurial)
- Strong documentation, presentation and communication skills.
- Prior experience with use of JIRA, Confluence and collaboration tools.
- Strong experience with Agile project management aspects
Qualifications: Education, Competencies (Knowledge, Skills & Behaviour) and Experience
- Minimum Qualifications
- B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or related disciplines with premier institute.
- 8 - 15 years of solid software development experience
- Experience working/managing in small team agile environment.
- Extensive knowledge of at least 1 cloud platform (AWS, Microsoft Azure, GCP)
- IOT Based product functionality knowledge
- Good knowledge and experience with Agile, TDD or BDD methodologies
- Preferred Qualifications
- Exposure or knowledge in Renewable Tech companies
- Familiar with working with any embedded or telecom or hardware product is desirable
- Ability to work on a fast-paced environment