Digital Strategy and Operations Manager
Leading strategy and operations for go to market activities of the digital services and channel partner programs at Enphase. Enphase is the leading company in micro-inverters and its roadmap extents to delivering a Home Energy System with Inverter, AC-Battery, Control unit with energy consumption metering and Data collection and analysis via a cloud based service.
This position is based out of the Enphase office in Bangalore and will be part of the Digital Transformation Team.
- Work cross-functionally to structure problems, analyse opportunities, and drive solutions and actionable recommendations and results through a rigorous, data-driven process.
- Support product operations for our digital SaaS product including working with marketing team and product specialists
- Define, track, and analyse metrics and measures for program performance
- Create an analytics team to develop product and customer metrics and reports to support the business
- Operationalize and manage the channel partner program across the globe by listening to partners and building benefits that are meaningful.
- Develop and execute a roadmap for improving digital customer experience and capabilities for channel partners across the globe
- Build, transform and scale the go-to-market strategy along with product team and communicate progress updates to our executive team as needed.
- Conduct periodic customer reviews and be a voice of the customer to address issues and develop/prioritize capabilities.
- Refine the target markets and sales motions to build a stronger channel partner footprint
- Can ruthlessly prioritize fast-moving strategic priorities, tackle operational challenges, and manage through hyper-growth.
- Define, track, and analyse metrics and measures for program performance.
- Be the voice of the customer across any cross-functional initiatives
- Drive continuous improvement through QBR, and technology roadmap alignment.
- Drive the creation and implementation of the analytical vision, operational rigor/excellence to the team
- Support M&A product and business integrations at various capabilities
- Perform competitive and market intelligence in software, platform, channel programs
- Stellar communications skills with ability to own things end to end and communicate the vision and the details
- Experience planning and managing at both the strategic and operational level. Ability to be successful in a complex, globally-scaled product, sales and engineering environment.
- Experience with or at large enterprise organizations, managing internal stakeholders, and presenting to executives and technical management teams.
- Analytical rigor and strategic thinking are a must, but must get your hands dirty to drive real, sustainable impact ; Proficiency in SQL and other dashboard and data visualization tools.
- Energetic self-starter with a proven track record for getting things done in a high-growth, ambiguous environment
- Ability to role up your sleeves to ideate and come up with solutions and see them through to the finish line and beyond
- Prior experience in managing a team of analysts preferred
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, environment where you must take on multiple responsibilities and do what it takes to get things done
- Prior business development or channel partner experience in digital native space will be helpful
- An MBA from a top university in India – IIMs and ISB with an engineering background
- Interpersonal skills; excellent written and oral communications skills; team player attitude
- Ability to work independently and be self motivated
- Ability to prioritize time well to deliver consistently against stated objectives