Technician Debug - Timisoara
Our mission at Enphase Energy is to advance a sustainable future for all.
Today, our intelligent microinverters, which turn sunlight into an affordable, safe, reliable, and scalable source of energy, work with virtually every solar panel made, and when paired with our award-winning smart battery technology, we engineer one of the industry's best-performing clean energy systems. To date, we have installed more than 42 million microinverters on more than 1.9 million homes across 130 countries.
Like our customers, our innovative teams are also worldwide, making Enphase Energy a truly global company. We are one of the fastest growing and most dynamic energy companies in the world. Nimble and acutely focused on developing ground-breaking solar energy management technology, each of our teams has a shared goal of creating a carbon-free future.
Do you want to help change the world? Learn more about the role:
Enphase is searching for a Technician Debug for the EMEA region, with some experience in circuit debugging at a board-level, to be based at the site of our manufacturing partner. The failure analysis technician will help analyse field returns from our products to understand failure modes, failure mechanisms, and root causes, which will help us improve our products, therefore increasing customer satisfaction.
What you will be doing:
- Analyse failed circuit boards from storage products in Europe.
- Solder and de-solder chips and components from boards of returned products, to demonstrate that failure was identified and corrected.
- Collect data from our online diagnostic systems to study failures remotely.
- Respecting and contributing to the development of safety rules.
- Facilitate technical communication between the company and the distribution centre’s team.
- Support the rework lines already operating and help set up new lines at our distribution centre.
- Work in a diverse, multi-cultural environment as part of a global team.
Who you are and what you bring:
- Technical 2+ year degree or longer in Electrical Engineering, Power Electronics, Power Systems, or equivalent OR 2+ years of experience in electrical troubleshooting, or electrical failure analysis and a non-technical 2+ year degree.
- Good written, verbal, and technical communication skills in English and Romanian are essential.
- Experience with tools to diagnose component behaviour, including curve tracers, oscilloscopes, DMMs and others.
- Strong attention to detail and good team player.
- Experience with power supplies, inverters, connectors, or solar power is a plus.
- Able to produce effective illustrations and schematics.
- Knowledge of safe electrical operations for batteries, microinverters and gateways is a plus.
- Certifications/accreditations in electrical or safety are highly desired.
At Enphase we are also committed to diversity and inclusion. Developing cutting-edge technology requires a workforce as diverse as the populations we wish to serve. We are a values-driven company that puts people and their power at the centre of our shared energy future.
If you care about our planet and are passionate about creating a more sustainable future, this is the perfect time to join Enphase.
All CVs must be submitted in English.