About the Role:
The Application Specialist provides client technical support for Solargraf and Roofgraf products and is the primary technical advisor and resource for the Client Experience, Marketing, and Sales teams. The position has responsibility for proactively identify and providing reliable solutions for all Solargraf and Roofgraf technical inquiries and to ensure that issues are resolved with a focus on complete client satisfaction. The Application Specialist is an intermediary between our clients and the engineering, sales, and CX teams and must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships with peers and clients throughout the technical issue and client experience resolution process.
- Identify and provide reliable solutions for all Solargraf and Roofgraf technical inquiries ensuring that issues are resolved to complete client satisfaction through all stages of the customer journey
- Develop and maintain a deep technical understanding of the Solargraf and Roofgraf product lines and related services by reading existing product documentation, using demonstration and testing environments for each product and service, and working with the Product development teams to understand new product releases.
- Identify gaps in current product documentation and organize digital resources to ensure that our internal and external knowledgebases are updated and readily accessible. Create and update documentation as needed.
- Serve as an escalation tier of technical support for relevant teams including, but not limited to, Client Experience, Marketing, Sales, Management, and Customer Support.
- Maintain user feedback systems including, but not limited to, Uservoice and Jira. Support teams in creating feedback requests, bug reports, feature requests, and other input from customers through any channel, and submit to the appropriate platforms and teams.
- Maintain our in-app guide system by creating and updating guides, surveys, and other resources made available to customers. Coordinate with relevant teams to inform the work done in these systems to ensure the best customer experience.
- Submit product bug report and feature request tickets from the client through the Jira ticketing system. Track status and progress toward ticket resolution and collaborate with CX team members to ensure clients are kept apprised of status and resolution.
- Participate in client meetings and discussions in collaboration with CX team members regarding escalated tier 3 product issues.
- Gather all relevant analytics in support of overall customer experience to identify areas for product and experience improvement.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in alignment with Enphase core values including “Customer First,” “Team work,” and “Quality.”
- 3 years of related experience in SAAS product support, or related customer experience or customer support role.
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer facing experience.
- Proficient in the use of Salesforce or other CRM platform.
- Excellent research, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills, with proven ability to resolve issues in a cross-functional and collaborative way.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with diverse groups including: executives, internal/external stakeholders, managers, team members. and subject matter experts.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Excellent active listening skills.
- Proficient in the use of Excel including experience in building pivot tables charts and graphs.
- Excellent time management skills. Ability to effectively prioritize work tasks and manage multiple requests with ease.
- Adapts well to change.
- Quick learner and can effectively work independently.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in using MS Office Suite including Outlook, MS Teams, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- 2-year post secondary College Diploma or Certificate in a related field, or Associates’ Degree, or 2 years equivalent related work experience required.